P&B subcrawl

I've worked out a scheme whereby everyone can get served in timely fashion based on a particular order. We will attend at the bar of each pub in order of attractiveness, with the best looking getting served first and the uggos last. Therefore, the running order for who gets served first will be as follows:-

Sweet Pete

ffcsam

Mrs M

Nizzy

Knightswood Bear

StewartyMac

Zen Archer

South Lanarkshire Jag

Tryfield

GordieBoy80

Smurph

Line cutting will not be tolerated and will result in a "sherricking". Each crawler will be required to wear a badge attached to their requisite bunnet with a numerical order of handsomeness from 1 to 10,000 (best to worst) to ensure that everyone is well aware just how attractive or otherwise the person they're drunkenly addressing is, thus avoiding any incidents of "beer goggles". This will hopefully prevent Zen and Tryfield from having to awkwardly dress and hurry off in opposite directions the morning after (again).

Someone will have to bring my drink outside to me if it's all down to looks, I'll have to keep my head down & face the wall until it's dark or the beer goggles appear. If I remember rightly my initial reaction to the photo of the Subcrawlers was a bit of shock & not very positive. So I should have a few companions to keep me company. I'll buddy up with one of the Dundee boys, they'll be straight to the head of the queue, they were certainly at the front when the good looks were handed out, even Granny & Broon-Loon are good looking, I was pretty shocked by that tbh especially Broon-Loon. Going to a Forfar game was like entering the set of Thriller it was quite disturbing how bad they all looked so he must be a freak accident. :blink:

I'm actually on the verge of tears at being placed so highly up the list.

And sandwiched between Stewarty and Nizzy. I've got a wee Antti Niemi just thinking about it.

Will you be wearing a jacket?

Has everyone who is staying booked their hotel yet? The travelodge at the airport is £36 for a family room that sleeps 3, a wee lounge with a sofa bed & a bedroom with twin beds which is the same price as the normal room so I put 3 adults on the booking incase anyone wants to share it would be £12 each if there are 3 of us so give me a shout.

Btw I'll not go to bed because I'm a terrible insomniac & those beds are brick hard so I'll be in the bar area eating & on the internet all night, I done the same in Dundee incase anyone gets worried about the safety of anyone.

Has everyone who is staying booked their hotel yet? The travelodge at the airport is £36 for a family room that sleeps 3, a wee lounge with a sofa bed & a bedroom with twin beds which is the same price as the normal room so I put 3 adults on the booking incase anyone wants to share it would be £12 each if there are 3 of us so give me a shout.

Btw I'll not go to bed because I'm a terrible insomniac & those beds are brick hard so I'll be in the bar area eating & on the internet all night, I done the same in Dundee incase anyone gets worried about the safety of anyone.

^^^^ desperate for a spitroast.

:(

I was glad it went well for you all, its always nice to see cynics like me proved wrong!

Why have you put the sad face on?

I don't think it was you being cynical but I'm not going to get into a pointless debate about it. Barry wasn't bothered at all by it but it bothered me because he never has a bad word to say to anyone, he doesn't have a bad bone in his body so he is the last person I would expect anyone to sneer or snipe at. The thing is it made you look like shit (In my opinion) so karma kicked in quickly. If you wish to be involved ( or controlling) everything on here why not go to the days out or arrange one in your area? Folk don't mind travelling to different areas so that would not be a problem at least you'd be making an effort rather than being negative about everything.

My jaiket is on a shoogly peg for this. I have applied for the day off but got knocked back and told to wait until nearer the time.

Got to keep me sick days for flitting, moving house again soon.

Why have you put the sad face on?

I don't think it was you being cynical but I'm not going to get into a pointless debate about it. Barry wasn't bothered at all by it but it bothered me because he never has a bad word to say to anyone, he doesn't have a bad bone in his body so he is the last person I would expect anyone to sneer or snipe at. The thing is it made you look like shit (In my opinion) so karma kicked in quickly. If you wish to be involved ( or controlling) everything on here why not go to the days out or arrange one in your area? Folk don't mind travelling to different areas so that would not be a problem at least you'd be making an effort rather than being negative about everything.

To be honest, are you absolutely sure you're thinking of the right poster here? I was interested in how it would go, and I recall suggesting that people should take a test run first and have a plan, but I don't recall at any point hoping it would go badly or sneering at it!

Left out the list because Pete's jealous of my hair, IMO.

Whereas with bullywee and Bert I was able to pull off a suave lie about their exclusion, as you're late to the party I simply have to own up and confess that I forgot to include you.

2nd in the list eh?

That means one of two things, either Pete is very eager to ram my taut buttocks or that he needs new glasses.

I'm edging on the buttock side tbh.

I have a sweet ass

Me
Sweet Pete
Sammy
StewartyMac
KnightswoodBear
GordieBoy80
DomDom
Bert Racoon
Fudge
Sloop John B
Bullywee
Glen Sannox
Tryfield
Enrico Annoni
Addie
Dunning & Dunning
Desert Nomad
LichtieforLife
Zen Archer
South Lanarkshire Jag

Geoff

Mozam

Smurph

Cardinal Richelieu

I think that's the list so far. If I've missed anyone that's coming, or included anyone that isn't, let me know and I'll change it.

Anyone else considering it, don't be shy. Add your name. Don't sit and think "I don't know anyone" (you soon will after a drink or two) or "I would go but I want someone to ask me first" (this is your invite, if we wanted to exclude folk, we wouldn't have posted it on here).