P&B subcrawl

Back on topic, anyone attending on Saturday, it would be good to organise having a 'beer buddy' this will cut down the amount of time it takes to get your drink, also it will prevent a queue of 20+ folk at the bar.

Do we have to go the toilet together as well?

Guest The Phoenix

This day out is sounding better all the time, is that why the weegies are so happy all time do you think?

Not sure, it's something that needs to be got to the bottom of.

Sam's your Man.

Is Big Aggie a euphemism? "show me your Big Aggie and I'll show you mine"

Whatever you do, use a well lit toilet.

Oh no she is real & available for dates right now so if you know anyone who's looking for some loving we can set them up.

Do we have to go the toilet together as well?

You can go with Aggie, you sound like a brave guy so I'm sure you could handle her.

Not sure, it's something that needs to be got to the bottom of.

Sam's your Man.

That will be Sam the Man's mission for the day then.

No doubt there are rules to be adhered to when going on a mission whilst subcrawling, I'm sure the professor of pubcrawls, xbl, will be along shortly to lecture us & highlight the slim chance of success. He sounds as if he delights in folk failing or having a shit day. Or is he ok with this crowd? He certainly had more than a touch of the green eyed monster injected with venom about the Dundee Buscrawl. Not nice at all.

We should feed him to Big Aggie if he shows any more bitterness. :thumbsdown

Only if the fucking lights are off.

At least Geoff can hold my phone this time :D

Aye Big Geoff will look after you in the dark & keep those perves away. I've got a torch app on my phone, it came in handy in the Dundee dive club when we were plunged into darkness with no warning. Granny & Biggie had to be watched at all times. Naughty men.

I suspect xbl would enjoy that.

He wouldn't because she would eat his hands first then paralyze him & sit him in front of his PC which will be logged in to P&B & make him watch everyone post whore happily & he is unable to interact & feel special. If he has to go a few hours without attention he will internally combust. If Barry happens to be posting at this time, the whole process will be accelerated & he'll be off like a box of fireworks that's been petrol bombed. He will go out with a fine display of the colours of vectron though so it would be very pretty to see.I like thinking of ways of torturing people.

Are you going to the Subcrawl? I don't know if there is a list of names, not that it makes much difference to me as I don't post on here very often, I stick to the football forums so I don't really what type of characters I'm meeting up with & they won't know me, which is a bonus as there would be hardly names left on the list probably just Zen the zoomer & the mental Ayr fans.

That will be Sam the Man's mission for the day then.

No doubt there are rules to be adhered to when going on a mission whilst subcrawling, I'm sure the professor of pubcrawls, xbl, will be along shortly to lecture us & highlight the slim chance of success. He sounds as if he delights in folk failing or having a shit day. Or is he ok with this crowd? He certainly had more than a touch of the green eyed monster injected with venom about the Dundee Buscrawl. Not nice at all.

We should feed him to Big Aggie if he shows any more bitterness. :thumbsdown

:(

I was glad it went well for you all, its always nice to see cynics like me proved wrong!

I would say Pete looks more beastly tbh

I will murder you without remorse.

Back on topic, anyone attending on Saturday, it would be good to organise having a 'beer buddy' this will cut down the amount of time it takes to get your drink, also it will prevent a queue of 20+ folk at the bar.

This is a decent idea. However, within 5 pubs it would revert to drunken chaos, just how I like it.

I've worked out a scheme whereby everyone can get served in timely fashion based on a particular order. We will attend at the bar of each pub in order of attractiveness, with the best looking getting served first and the uggos last. Therefore, the running order for who gets served first will be as follows:-

Sweet Pete

ffcsam

Mrs M

Nizzy

Knightswood Bear

StewartyMac

Zen Archer

South Lanarkshire Jag

Tryfield

GordieBoy80

Smurph

Line cutting will not be tolerated and will result in a "sherricking". Each crawler will be required to wear a badge attached to their requisite bunnet with a numerical order of handsomeness from 1 to 10,000 (best to worst) to ensure that everyone is well aware just how attractive or otherwise the person they're drunkenly addressing is, thus avoiding any incidents of "beer goggles". This will hopefully prevent Zen and Tryfield from having to awkwardly dress and hurry off in opposite directions the morning after (again).