P&B subcrawl

Careful now. Zen will be all of a flutter.

Well, we will have to bring out the bad yin, he, he, he! Even the most desperate & depraved man cannot look at "Big Aggie" without screaming & turning away ill within seconds. Yippee we can torment them with Big Aggie all day, oh this will be wickedly enjoyable.

Have you seen the photo?

That would be a rather amusing form of room service, the chamber maid going all radge and saying 'here are the condoms you requested Mr Zen'

From my distant viewings on P&B you seem to be a 'Fun' kinda individual....

Does this mean you need 'Fun Size' condoms ....? :unsure:

Well, we will have to bring out the bad yin, he, he, he! Even the most desperate & depraved man cannot look at "Big Aggie" without screaming & turning away ill within seconds. Yippee we can torment them with Big Aggie all day, oh this will be wickedly enjoyable.

Have you seen the photo?

No, what am I missing?

Room Service at Lenny's gaff

alesha_dixon_bath_full_of_condoms_wfLz0j

That would be a rather amusing form of room service, the chamber maid going all radge and saying 'here are the condoms you requested Mr Zen'

From my distant viewings on P&B you seem to be a 'Fun' kinda individual....

Does this mean you need 'Fun Size' condoms ....? :unsure:

You filthy Forfar fecker! :lol:

Can you manage to attend the Subcrawl?

No, what am I missing?

Holy feck, words can't describe Big Aggie. Even Barry was speechless. Gordie was totally traumatised, although I did push it too far by constantly tormenting him with her image, it was great. I can't post the photo on these boards (I'm not posting it in the nsfw forum yet because we want to witness the full revolt on their faces on saturday so no sneak peaks to build up immunity) I'm not sure how to PM it because it said it will be available for public viewing when I tried the media button & the other one wants a web address,?! if you let me know how I'll pass her on to you, you will have hours of fun showing her to your man, he'll be more than 50 shades of green. :thumsup2

You filthy Forfar fecker! :lol:

Can you manage to attend the Subcrawl?

Holy feck, words can't describe Big Aggie. Even Barry was speechless. Gordie was totally traumatised, although I did push it too far by constantly tormenting him with her image, it was great. I can't post the photo on these boards (I'm not posting it in the nsfw forum yet because we want to witness the full revolt on their faces on saturday so no sneak peaks to build up immunity) I'm not sure how to PM it because it said it will be available for public viewing when I tried the media button & the other one wants a web address,?! if you let me know how I'll pass her on to you, you will have hours of fun showing her to your man, he'll be more than 50 shades of green. :thumsup2

You can show me it on Saturday. It'll be a grand start to my day! :D

Well, if end up projectile vomiting Exorcist style on seeing said picture you've brought it on yourself is all I can say.

There'll be nae vomiting. Have ye seen the price of drink and kebabs? It'll take a punch in the guts to make me part with expensive fare. A photo won't cut it.

There'll be nae vomiting. Have ye seen the price of drink and kebabs? It'll take a punch in the guts to make me part with expensive fare. A photo won't cut it.

This photo is so horrific you'll not only bring up what you've eaten and drank but most of your internal organs as well.

This photo is so horrific you'll not only bring up what you've eaten and drank but most of your internal organs as well.

So, it's some skanky burd wi a Killie top on?