P&B subcrawl

Also, I'd do Nizzy and the boy up the back in the yellow top without a drink on me, and quite a few others after a sub crawl level bevy.

:wub:

Happened to be in Hillhead subway tonight around 6:30. Group of lads came in calling everyone BEASTS. I'm assuming P&B.

:lol:

Smurph is officially the last man standing. It was just me and him left in Reflex in the end after Nizzy pulled. I tried to palm the young one off on some woman but on closer inspection she looked about 50, so left well alone after that. When I left he was cutting some shapes and drawing a wee bit of attention, so he's maybe getting his hole right now. Fair play to the lad.

I left after I finished my drink. Never had I felt more uncomfortable in my own skin. The 80s is not for me. Went home so I don't miss Cowdenbeath this afternoon.

That was a brilliant night and it was great to meet those who I haven't met before. Really glad I came along and hope we can do it again some time. Sorry that my mum couldn't make it though. Next time.

Nizzy seems to have done a good job organising the sub crawl. I'll ask him to turn his hand to help sorting out a bus-based Dundee version, and I will provide the local knowledge required to make it work. Shedboy can do the same. There's no established route so some thought will be required here.

Between all the Tayside/Angus teams and P&B students based in town we can probably muster a decent squad for this. It's also much more likely to descend into farce and/or chaos than the sub crawl. The logistical issues are plentiful. Most of them point toward this being a complete shambles from start to finish.

I'm in.

I think virtual p&b campaign medals should be issued to yesterdays sub-crawlers :)

I'm planning a mini-crawl down Cowden high street this afternoon, but I fear it won't be as exciting ;)

I'm in for the Dundee bus crawl.

I missed last night due to my missus, her work and pals going to a hair show in Londinium. She texted me last night to say it was sold out so they were just going out on the town in Soho. Likely story.

They're probably all down there getting rogered silly by a bunch of pretty young Essex boys.