P&B subcrawl

Smurph is officially the last man standing. It was just me and him left in Reflex in the end after Nizzy pulled. I tried to palm the young one off on some woman but on closer inspection she looked about 50, so left well alone after that. When I left he was cutting some shapes and drawing a wee bit of attention, so he's maybe getting his hole right now. Fair play to the lad.

Adam was telling me about his bizzare pulling abilities.

You being homosexual wouldn't understand the sense of humour of straight heterosexual persons. I'm sure any other hetero's who read my comment would have taken the comment for the wink.gif tongue in cheek that it was.

Watch yer drinks if you ever meet up with Dundeebarry lads unless you bat for his team. He appears to be a genuine weirdo.

This registered on the That's You Telt Scale about as heavily as a fart might register on the Richter Scale.

QUICK! Someone rush DundeeBarry to the burn unit.

Some people did respond to this call. I was touched by their concern and apologetic that they misunderstood the signal as a genuine emergency. Reassuring to know that they're there though.

Reckon you could organise a Dundee 'bus crawl' version of this. Would be a bit of a mind-f**k pouring out of The Troll on to the 18 to Kirkton with Granny Danger and Derry Dode, but a Day Saver is only £3.20.

Just saying, likes.

I'd be up for it. Organising it would take no more than a post informing anyone who's interested to meet at a bus stop of choice at a set date and time. I use the bus service regularly and consider it to be safe, reliable and often entertaining. Sometimes it even gets a little bit weird...

In the past month or two I've seen three different people get on with a vacuum cleaner and hoist it into the bit down front generally used for shopping bags. They reach their destination, grab it and vanish into the night without anyone asking the questions I feel need answering. People are going places and thinking, f**k it, I'll take the Hoover. I like to spruce up carpets as much as the next man but I fail to envision a time when taking it somewhere on the bus is ever going to be considered. It's fucking odd.

Anyway, may I suggest the 5 is the bus we want to be riding. It goes from Ninewells to the Ferry, passing down the Perth Road and city centre into the Ferry and Barnhill. It directly passes f**k loads of good pubs. Also, the route covers the breadth of Dundee, where Dundee fans live, and passes east of Dobbies into rural Angus, where most United fans live. Handy for dropping folk off once it's finished.

Keep your eyes peeled for the vacuum thing. It is happening. Not the same boy hauling it around like a genuinely mental pet, they were different people and different vacuums. There's no pattern thus far, just...people taking their Hoover on the bus with them. I for one am puzzled.

Edited by dundeebarry

The Reflex is where it's at. Me, Nizzy Smurph and Stewartymac's pal are the last men standing. f**k knows where everyone else got to. We completed the crawl tact but we all seem to have split up since then.

i went catty and im still surviving somehow!!!

Cracking effort by everyone yesterday. The day only spolied right at the end by the arsehole bouncer in the Reflex who let everyone else in except me. Had a massive argument with him, found out he was a Rangers fan, and went right up to his face singing '1-0 to the Albion'. Pleasing.

Other than that though, superb day oot. Sammy must be the only one who finished with more money than he started with, mind. At least two puggy jackpots won. Lucky bassa. And after an embarrassing display at the Lord Nelson pool table, I redeemed myself at the Partick Tavern with a devastating clear up!

Must do again.

Anyway, may I suggest the 5 is the bus we want to be riding. It goes from Ninewells to the Ferry, passing down the Perth Road and city centre into the Ferry and Barnhill. It directly passes f**k loads of good pubs. Also, the route covers the breadth of Dundee, where Dundee fans live, and passes east of Dobbies into rural Angus, where most United fans live. Handy for dropping folk off once it's finished.

No real danger in that trip baz. Needs to involve at least one boozer in the greater Linlathen area. I mind I covered a murder up there-cops were going door to door, you've never seen such panic on people's faces, bogs flushing away secret stashes left right and centre. And surely the fairmuir clubbie has to be en route.

Cracking effort by everyone yesterday. The day only spolied right at the end by the arsehole bouncer in the Reflex who let everyone else in except me. Had a massive argument with him, found out he was a Rangers fan, and went right up to his face singing '1-0 to the Albion'. Pleasing.

Ha, I came back down the stairs to get you and he told me you assaulted him and left!

Great to meet everyone and it was a cracking day. I remember getting to Cowcaddens (or maybe Buchanan St) then the next thing I knew I was lying fully clothed across the bed with an untouched fish supper on the floor.

My head really hurts. Pints all the way round was not a good idea

Did we actually see him? I couldn't remember why the song started.

Aye, Sammy got a photo with him.

I think my hangover can be accurately assessed by timing how long it takes for the room to stop spinning after I roll over. Of course, it's yet to stop but when it happens I'll let you know.