P&B subcrawl

My husband has had all day to read this and has not responded. That must mean he wants me to go. I think I might actually be on placement at that time, but that's never stopped a student before. In!

Student nurses are pure filth, so bring along as many as you can.

Amen, Pete. The last subcrawl I attended saw me swap shorts with a lass in the Hayburn Vaults. I'm targetting full penetration this time around.

We need tacheman to make this the sub-crawl to end all other sub-crawls. Dem bitches be fully soaking when he enters the club armed with an proud entourage of tash wearing superfans :P

We need tacheman to make this the sub-crawl to end all other sub-crawls. Dem bitches be fully soaking when he enters the club armed with an proud entourage of tash wearing superfans :P

I will gladly take one for the team and sit in his knee if it gets me a photo with the legendary Tacheman.

I will gladly take one for the team and sit in his knee if it gets me a photo with the legendary Tacheman.

He would try and wear you like a moustache tbh. Could you resist that? ;)

Could we get "The Davey" signed up as well? I'd definitely be in if that creepy little b*****d was cutting about dressed as Little Red Riding Hood or something equally disgusting, while Tacheman lurked on in the background, watching and waiting to pounce.

That should take us past the first pub.

Is this for some sort of P&B community thats probably met before or people like me who know barely anyone?

*Looks over shoulder for Magee*

It's open to anyone, fella.

Good event. Unfortunately it clashes horribly with the Box Office Cocaine and Hookers Party, which each year is generously underwritten by Div.

Bollocks. That's the mods end-of-year bash, which takes place in December.

Bollocks. That's the mods end-of-year bash, which takes place in December.

So, so naive. The Box Office Party gets double the budget from Div compared to yours and supplied with the finest Ecuadorian marching powder known to mankind.

Div kens how to look after his most valued assets.

So, so naive. The Box Office Party gets double the budget from Div compared to yours and supplied with the finest Ecuadorian marching powder known to mankind.

Div kens how to look after his most valued assets.

That was brought forward to last weekend, didn't you get the memo ?