P&B subcrawl

• 3 months later...

Partick Tavern has now been rebranded as Partick Brewing Co and they've taken the pool tables away, presume they're trying to make it less neddy.

I noticed that tonight when we walked by. They've failed on the "less neddy" part. Now it's just the Partick Tavern with no pool tables.

Only the 29th of March would be good for me as I'm in Oz for the rest of the month. And even then it'll be a push for me to get out for the day.

If anyone is thinking of having bairns, don't do it if you want to go to the boozer ever again.

I noticed that tonight when we walked by. They've failed on the "less neddy" part. Now it's just the Partick Tavern with no pool tables.

Only the 29th of March would be good for me as I'm in Oz for the rest of the month. And even then it'll be a push for me to get out for the day.

If anyone is thinking of having bairns, don't do it if you want to go to the boozer ever again.

Amen, brother.

Yass. This is going in the diary. Will Sloop make it all the way round this time? :-D

Maybe, it was a decent effort seeing as I kept on getting pints ;) , as long as I don't lose everyone again or get overwhelmed by the novelty of 24 Hour Subway, I have a shot. Queens are at home on those days so It depends on Moneys and Uni Work.