P&B subcrawl

I'll leather their arses when I see them next, we were worried sick in the second last pub when we all met up again & discovered we had lost all 3 youngsters, the thought of them wandering around lost in Glasgow on their own & what could happen to them then we find out they fecked of home & didn't let us know.

Mind L4L's neat but feckin massive pile of sick outside one pub? Jeez how much had he eaten? Supposedly he then drunk muddy water from the road & that made someone else almost leave a pile too! :lol:

I've hardly been on GN of late and have not kept abreast (ooh) of the subcrawl, but you sound like you had a good time Geoff. I'd imagine some of the younger contingent are keen to repeat the experience with the promise of a leathered arse to look forward to. Bloody transvestite masochists. :P

Guest The Phoenix

Get well soon mate.

I forgot to tell the masses about the pool.

Raith/Falkirk 2 - 1 Binos.

Two pros against Stewarty or was there another Bino in your midst?

If not hardly a fair contest (ask him about going to bed in Aviemore with a Mars Bar).

I've hardly been on GN of late and have not kept abreast (ooh) of the subcrawl, but you sound like you had a good time Geoff. I'd imagine some of the younger contingent are keen to repeat the experience with the promise of a leathered arse to look forward to. Bloody transvestite masochists. :P

you haven't missed much, it's now just David Icke style conspiracies and a guy dating a cat.

I do wonder, a girl I know said on facebook that she spent her last half hour in the Cathouse last night avoiding a creepy guy who was following her about. Surely not bullywee? :lol:

I'm almost certain that I didn't take on the role of BEAST! when I got to the Cathouse, not even entirely sure that I had the motor skills necessary to make a sustained attempt at creeping on the poor girl.

I got chucked out after stumbling out the toilets and one of the bouncers saying that i'd perhaps had too much and should go home. I can remember thinking that I had an unbelievably good argument as to why I should be allowed to stay, but in the end the only words I could muster were 'Fair enough' and then I trudged down the stairs and up the road, defeated and despondent.

Until next time...

This thread is fantastic. Would've paid good money to see both Tryfield fall downstairs and the look on the normal passengers face when he mentioned something about wanking.

Definitely be at the next one. I'm assuming this probably won't be till next season? Possibly the September international break?

This thread is fantastic. Would've paid good money to see both Tryfield fall downstairs and the look on the normal passengers face when he mentioned something about wanking.

Definitely be at the next one. I'm assuming this probably won't be till next season? Possibly the September international break?

The Sept International break is the next, logical, time to have one.

IN