P&B subcrawl

There was definitely a split around Hillhead to St Georges cross. Difficult to get that many folk into pubs in Ashton lane though. The bouncers we came across were all sound though, only killjoy was the spt woman at kelvinbridge station.

Recovered now, had a McDonald's at about 5 and a couple of pear ciders with dinner. Still knackered though.

Good brand name, we could get them embossed with 'Glasgow Subcrawl Fleshlights' & make some money.

I thought mine wasn't working but Tryfield explained that you need to w**k them hard to turn them on (much to the disgust of the normal passengers)

I forgot about that man too Smurph.

We found that Asian man outside the chippy, he said his name was Davie ( :lol: ) he was waiting on a friend but I convinced him to come with us. He was right up for it until we were on the subway & everyone launched into the usual surfing, jumping about & screaming "Beast" until the next stop, I thought he was going to pass out with fear then someone started shouting "Osama" at him & he shuffled away & hid behind a lassie until we got off, I wonder if it was her having coffee with him? Ooooh smooth Davie - one stop on the subcrawl & he pulled! 8)

I've hazy memories of "Osama" being shouted by someone but have no idea why it was :P

I've hazy memories of "Osama" being shouted by someone but have no idea why it was :P

Was it you? I couldn't remember who shouted it, he was willing to be a Livi fan (due to my lies) so I was gutted to lose him. He is in photos that were taken at that station but I can't remember who's camera they were taken on can you remember?

Mind you I had wild banshee hair by then due to the wind & rain so maybe they are best left in the camera.

The morning after the morning after ooft head is banging, not helped by that late Gardyne goal yesterday, otherwise I'd probably have meekly slept it all off rather than top right back up. Great work with pics KB.

Edit: was I the only fan of an SPL club in attendance?

Edited by Desert Nomad

The morning after the morning after ooft head is banging, not helped by that late Gardyne goal yesterday, otherwise I'd probably have meekly slept it all off rather than top right back up. Great work with pics KB.

No, Derek Patterson was there mind.

I've got a soft spot for Killie, so technically I'm an SPL fan.

I'll leather their arses when I see them next, we were worried sick in the second last pub when we all met up again & discovered we had lost all 3 youngsters, the thought of them wandering around lost in Glasgow on their own & what could happen to them then we find out they fecked of home & didn't let us know.

Mind L4L's neat but feckin massive pile of sick outside one pub? Jeez how much had he eaten? Supposedly he then drunk muddy water from the road & that made someone else almost leave a pile too! :lol:

Aye how neat was that?! Was like pancake batter.