P&B subcrawl

I take it the "rockbottom" is subcrawl slang for anal sex.

BEASTS!

Are they bruised? Wrap something round your ribcage for heat & support & see if that helps. Or I can send Big Aggie round to look after you that'll take your mind off the pain. I wonder what that woman is like today, she tripped over my bag & skelped face first on the floor in Dows, she got a sair mouth. I felt guilty so took her to the loo to clean her up, she was off her nut on something judging by the eyes & I had to stand her against the sink to keep her upright, those young guys she was with picked her up to be their milf, I don't think they understand what milf stands for so think any auld bird will do! She was more grab a granny, Yuck! If a man in his fifties was traipsing round pubs with an 18 yo girl saying he was going home to hump her & teach her a few lessons folk would knock the crap out of him or get him reported for being a pervert so why do they think its acceptable for women to do it? That pisses me off.

It was a crazy day yesterday, totally out of control, I think we were in the twilight zone, I loved it. I seem to have come home with 3 rape torches though & I've nae idea who 2 of them belong to!?!?

I like the idea of a torch specifically used for going out raping. Are they fleshlights?

I honestly thought it was a rape alarm when Zen handed it to me and said "You'll be needing this later". Once I realised what it was I was bitterly disappointed when it turned out I didn't have to use it.

Edit: Oh, for feck sake, guess who's been using my laptop while I was out?

Edited by Adam

Guest honestrae95

Well this escalated rather quickly.

If only there was a meme for such a post?

Anyway, I was a bit gutted not to have attended but I was on the same boat as itzdrk with a severe lack of wonga. I did go to the fitbaw with the man himself actually. However, the Subcrawl would have no doubt been much more entertaining than watching Armand One and Micheal Moore try to play football.