P&B subcrawl

Around 21. Everyone who started it finished it, I think.

Good going! So what we can conclude is that repeat golf days don't work, pool days don't work, holidays together (thanks for that DB62!) don't work, but pub crawls are a guaranteed and repeat winner! :lol:

I got sent home :(

Its the Arbroath way. :(

I still haven't got out of bed yet. I'm scared to, actually.

This. I've got a feeling when I get up I'm going to go all rubber legged and collapse in a heap.

Also Smurph, it was me who was in Cathouse as well as bullywee. :lol:

This. I've got a feeling when I get up I'm going to go all rubber legged and collapse in a heap. Also Smurph, it was me who was in Cathouse as well as bullywee. :lol:

Ah, right, okay. I was certain there was someone else but I couldn't remember who. How long did you stay for? Bullywee said on Facebook that he got chucked out. I wonder what for :lol:

I've got tea and toast beside me, a bottle of Irn Bru on the way thanks to my marvellous missus, and I've just taken two Tramadol for my gammy shoulder. If truth be told, I feel pretty fucking epic.

Only disappointment was that mozam didn't actually look like Miguel Angel Jimenez.

I can only offer my sincere apologies! Next time I'll have a cigar in hand and a bottle of Rioja. Not much I can do about the barnet though.

Ah, right, okay. I was certain there was someone else but I couldn't remember who. How long did you stay for? Bullywee said on Facebook that he got chucked out. I wonder what for :lol:

Didn't stay long, about half an hour or so and then jumped on the bus back to Paisley. Was probably over ambitious to try and stay out :lol:

I'm in a cafe in Glasgow I cannae be ersed getting the 2 hour bus home yet. My thighs are black & blue from Tryfield throwing himself on to my knee in the subway, feck he landed with that much force I thought he'd snapped my legs! He did look out for me all day so thanks & also to Derek who stayed behind with me when my ticket didn't work & the others had buggered off. Pete done well in the Daddy role. Some guy asked if I was the young ones teacher because I kept checking they were behaving LOL, they were hard work at times & looking after Sammy was almost a full time job, I was feckin shattered by the time it was finished. I will post more later & any photos when/if I get home.

I think it was the Hooch that tipped me over the edge yesterday. Lovely stuff.

I was astonished when you produced that in the Partick Tavern. It's like I'm at school again. I really must get my grubby little mitts on some of that.

No point for ribs, Sam. You just need to stick with painkillers and rest.

Correct. I wouldn't waste my time in A&E with sore ribs.

Two Ibrofen and then two paracetemol two hours later. Keep alternating until pain subsides.