P&B subcrawl

You went for a pish at Kelvinbridge then disappeared.

Ok I remember hanging about Dows then getting the train back. Sorry if you went on the hunt for me. I was wondering where everyone got to.

Edited by Sloop John B

Ok I remember hanging about Dows then getting the train back. Sorry if you went on the hunt for me. I was wondering where everyone got to.

As long as you got back alright lad. Ended up back at Dows. Myself and Dunning accused aw c**t of being a beast on the train.

I doff my cap at Sloop John.A very young guy with a sensible head upon his shoulders.

I do like a good wonder, but there is a bit of a difference between Glasgow and Edinburgh/Dumfries. Never had a cap doffed in my direction so I appreciate it greatly, cheers had a quality day and met some sound people.

Aye pitty he's a queens f**k

:D aw shucks guys, just realised how close I was to getting almost all pints, still head and shoulders my best drinking performance even if it got a bit fuzzy after Partick though

Still concerned about the fact I got on well with the rangers fans in the pub before the Louden.

"If we had a team of 11 Lee McCullochs " has to be the most Patronising phrase I've ever came up with. I still managed to get handshakes on the way out for it. I'm now one of "The People" somehow

f**k me just woke & realised I've a b*****ding derby to attend. My head is banging. I blame Tryfield.

Absolutely marvellous to meet you boys and girls I hadn't met before, it's fair to say the P&B folks are a right good bunch of c***s!

Edited by Desert Nomad