P&B subcrawl

Great to be going DN. I'm only getting there due to another driver covering my shift on Saturday. I just hope to get finished before 7pm on Friday night to get back to Ayr. If I don't I'll just travel up from Boro to Queen Street on Saturday morning with very unfasionable clothes on. :(

The more the merrier PF. :)

55c9f3668cb111e2aeda22000a1f973b_7.jpg

Great to be going DN. I'm only getting there due to another driver covering my shift on Saturday. I just hope to get finished before 7pm on Friday night to get back to Ayr. If I don't I'll just travel up from Boro to Queen Street on Saturday morning with very unfasionable clothes on. :(

The more the merrier PF. :)

55c9f3668cb111e2aeda22000a1f973b_7.jpg

Come along after work then! It doesnae finish till about 9 and most of us stay out after anyway.

I wouldn't get to Glasgow until about 6ish and with the derby on Sunday it most likely wouldn't be worth my while. Always next time!

I'm definitely going to be looking like a beast here... I'm attempting to grow a beard and at the moment it looks fucking pathetic.

I had the winter beard until the other week. Ironically I was doing coppicing work today which would have suited a lumberjack type affair.

Remember guys, put your hashtag on here so we can follow the fun

We're going with #suppinguncontrollably this time around. We still need a volunteer to update it though. I'm not doing it as my phone battery won't last beyond The Laurieston.

We're going with #suppinguncontrollably this time around. We still need a volunteer to update it though. I'm not doing it as my phone battery won't last beyond The Laurieston.

Cheers, will look out for that. As I said before the last one I'm not coming, I'm too mature ( old ) to be rat arsed about the town :shutup but you guys enjoy!