P&B subcrawl

Great to be going DN. I'm only getting there due to another driver covering my shift on Saturday. I just hope to get finished before 7pm on Friday night to get back to Ayr. If I don't I'll just travel up from Boro to Queen Street on Saturday morning with very unfasionable clothes on. :(

Just another day then mate :P

We finished at around 9pm last time, I think. The last stop is right beside Queen Street station anyway.

Yep, just before 9pm. I remember that part as I got 4 cans from the CO-OP for the 9 o'clock train back to Ayr. Forgot all about the Scotrail alcohol ban though. Basturds !!!

Quality, the last train home I expect to be a messy affair almost as bad as the subcrawl. Last time I was in Glasgow I walked to Queen Street from Murano Halls looking for Partick Subway and ended up walking 3 miles through Possil.

^ ^ ^

Ran

Quality, the last train home I expect to be a messy affair almost as bad as the subcrawl. Last time I was in Glasgow I walked to Queen Street from Murano Halls looking for Partick Subway and ended up walking 3 miles through Possil.

I'm surprised you're still alive tbh.

Yep, just before 9pm. I remember that part as I got 4 cans from the CO-OP for the 9 o'clock train back to Ayr. Forgot all about the Scotrail alcohol ban though. Basturds !!!

I'm thinking taking a sneaky Lucazade Water bottle.

^ ^ ^

Ran

I couldn't show fear or the walking dead would feast on me. I didn't know where I was as there was no signs until the main street. I did walk a lot faster after that.

You going?

Nah, its not my sort of thing.

xbl would LOVE this event.

Go on, go on, go on.

I'm not much of a drinker these days...plus I normally work really long hours at the moment, so my time off is for sleeping or going out with my actual friends who I don't see enough! I'll give it a miss thanks, you've got young L4L instead of me. I gather he lived within a couple miles of where I grew up. :D