P&B subcrawl

Nae chance.

Yay!

Correct, the wee troll was never going anyway. f**k knows what he thinks he gets out of his attention seeking.

Great news that Bert's in for the full day

In L4L's defence he is a now a regular in the GA5's and is a nice enough young lad.

Cut him some slack.

L4L's participation would be a seminal moment in the history of the P&B Subcrawl; the first member of the Box Office come on-board It would be the antithesis of xbl's initial prophecy of abject failure at the conception of this fine institution.

Edited by bullywee

L4L's participation would be a seminal moment in the history of the P&B Subcrawl; the first member of the Box Office come on-board It would be the antithesis of xbl's initial prophecy of abject failure at the conception of this fine institution.

Are you going? I don't want to be the only young one with a bunch of 50 year olds

Are you going? I don't want to be the only young one with a bunch of 50 year olds

:lol: I'll be there, although i'm by no means the only 'young one', I wasn't even the youngest there last time. There's a good mix of ages.

Not entirely sure, although I think I may have spent around £50-£60 last time. The Subway day ticket is £3.80 and drinks average at probably less than £3 over the 15 or 16 stops when you take into account the Southside dives, the wanky Westend and the inevitable switch from pints to bottles. Then there's the stop at the chippy in Partick as well. Could probably be done for less though.