P&B subcrawl

This will be referred to the SubCrawl committee, you will hear back within 7 days of the decision taken. There is no right of appeal

Dear Gordie Boy,

Many thanks for your information. Once you have reached a decision I shall confirm with StevenHibs that he is off work and make travel arrangements.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my enthusiasm in joining such a dedicated and experienced team, that you are part off.

Yours Sincerly,

Kara_hibee.

Unfortunately I won't be able to come through for this as I'm hosting a visitor from out of town in Dundee. If you organise the P&B Wheelchair Race (Glasgow) I'll sponsor it by sending a load of 'dundeebarry' stickers to put on the wheelchairs and enough cash to buy the winner not only a pint, but a packet of Scampi Fries to facilitate any 'smell yer maw' jokes heading Smurph's way.

Good luck, Glasgow. May the farce be with you.

Edited by dundeebarry

Dear Gordie Boy,

Many thanks for your information. Once you have reached a decision I shall confirm with StevenHibs that he is off work and make travel arrangements.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my enthusiasm in joining such a dedicated and experienced team, that you are part off.

Yours Sincerly,

Kara_hibee.

The promise of one or both individuals to sport red trousers as part of your apparel on the day will fast track your application.

The promise of one or both individuals to sport red trousers as part of your apparel on the day will fast track your application.

I thought we agreed that not wearing any trousers was also an option?

It is but red trousers are preferred should trousers be worn

Edited by GordieBoy80

Right, it's decided. Myself and Stevie's plan is to meet you all at 12 as usual, do the first couple of stops then f**k off to Dumbarton for the Morton game and rejoin after.

I had considered doing this also, but I hate going to the pub and then leaving to go to the football and sit sober, it gives me a comedown. Plus watching Sons get pumped is less fun than getting drunk imo.

Guest honestrae95

Dear Gordie Boy,

Yours Sincerly,

Kara_hibee.

Reuters have now confirmed that VikingTon is now 'unavailable' to attend due to your involvement.

Shame really.

Edited by honestrae95

I'm almost certainly a definite. Got tickets for the Dundee derby at noon on the Sunday, but as long as I've got a few cans for the train on the Sunday morning I'll be fine.

Keep in mind you'll not be able to crack open yer first can until you depart Larbert. Scotrails silly ban on alcohol from 9pm to 10am. Don't want to see you getting hassle DN.

Keep in mind you'll not be able to crack open yer first can until you depart Larbert. Scotrails silly ban on alcohol from 9pm to 10am. Don't want to see you getting hassle DN.

Didn`t realise the 10am bit in the morning, had previously only thought it was from 9pm at night until well sometime before bloody 10am. I`ll survive, orange Mad Dog in a Fanta bottle should do the trick.

I had considered doing this also, but I hate going to the pub and then leaving to go to the football and sit sober, it gives me a comedown. Plus watching Sons get pumped is less fun than getting drunk imo.

You're making the correct choice.

He says, sitting on the high horse of not having his own team play that day, therefore not having to make a similar choice...

You're making the correct choice.

He says, sitting on the high horse of not having his own team play that day, therefore not having to make a similar choice...

I had to make the choice of Kirkcaldy, work or SubCrawl, it's a no-brainer tbh