P&B subcrawl

I think I seen you all outside the Louden. It looked fun :(

It may not have been us. There was a rival subcrawl party who were one stop ahead of us. We met them all the way around and once in particular in a tunnel leaving the subway as they were going onto their next stop. Was like a scene from Green Street, pwoppa nawty! Only with slightly more beastly looking haircuts and a lassie with very tight red breeks who apparently took offence at me shouting 'awrite troosers!' at her.

It may not have been us. There was a rival subcrawl party who were one stop ahead of us. We met them all the way around and once in particular in a tunnel leaving the subway as they were going onto their next stop. Was like a scene from Green Street, pwoppa nawty! Only with slightly more beastly looking haircuts and a lassie with very tight red breeks who apparently took offence at me shouting 'awrite troosers!' at her.

They apparently didn't like me calling them all benders either. One of them was paraletic in the Vale at the end and accused me of just getting out of prison, then beat a hasty retreat.

Reckon you could organise a Dundee 'bus crawl' version of this. Would be a bit of a mind-f**k pouring out of The Troll on to the 18 to Kirkton with Granny Danger and Derry Dode, but a Day Saver is only £3.20.

Just saying, likes.

I'm not sure I could accommodate 4 but I could try?

Adam was telling me about his bizzare pulling abilities.

I'm clean, I can hold a conversation and I can dance a bit, too. There's no great secret to it.

The kind of day when new friendships were made and reputations forged. Outstanding.

Edited by Nizzy