P&B subcrawl

There'll "never be a rush of pretty woman football fans to the Pie Shop Forum" because Neanderthal sexist muppets like you still tread the boards. Some respect for the good lady in question please.

Also, I'd do Nizzy and the boy up the back in the yellow top without a drink on me, and quite a few others after a sub crawl level bevy.

You being homosexual wouldn't understand the sense of humour of straight heterosexual persons. I'm sure any other hetero's who read my comment would have taken the comment for the wink.gif tongue in cheek that it was.

Watch yer drinks if you ever meet up with Dundeebarry lads unless you bat for his team. He appears to be a genuine weirdo.

Looks like the scene from 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' when Nicholson gets the inmates out for a day trip.

Primark Winter Collection on show imo.............

You being homosexual wouldn't understand the sense of humour of straight heterosexual persons. I'm sure any other hetero's who read my comment would have taken the comment for the wink.gif tongue in cheek that it was.

Watch yer drinks if you ever meet up with Dundeebarry lads unless you bat for his team. He appears to be a genuine weirdo.

They're in various pubs having a great day out and you're in your bedroom dreaming up your next five p and b aliases.

Well done.

One thing that can be guaranteed from that photo, there will never be a rush of pretty women football fans signing up to the Pie Shop Forum hoping to meet a handsome man. What a bunch of ugly b*****ds you lot on here are if that is the best lookers among you. Wee blondie in the middle front though is the only good looker among you. Hmm...she has a kinky look about her, looks as though she has a nice pair of ripe tasty melons under that coat. Congrats to whoever she belongs to for setting himself up with a good woman.wink.gif

Show us a picture of yourself then?

QUICK! Someone rush DundeeBarry to the burn unit.

Don't be daft lad. I'm straight, why would i want to flash my face in an internet forum?! I would have all you arse bandits stalking me every time i logged on if i was daft enough to do that. wink.gifsmile.gif

I'll scratch your eyes out.

Itwiznaeme seems like a sex pest. He probably has John Leslie* under his "People Who Inspire Me" bit on Facebook.

*Allegedly.

I don't do facebooks, fcukbooks or any desperado social networks wee man, you obviously do and are though to mention such shite, especially if you are as good looking as the mugshots on that photo above. wink.giflaugh.gif

I don't do facebooks, fcukbooks or any desperado social networks wee man, you obviously do and are though to mention such shite, especially if you are as good looking as the mugshots on that photo above. wink.giflaugh.gif

^^ Definite BEAST.