P&B subcrawl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Apologies for dredging this auld thread up again, but I was thinking about this recently, and have spent the last hour or so reading through it and having a good laugh at the memories. I'm hardly ever on GN now, so I've no idea if the old crew are still on here or not, but it would be kinda wild to get another one organised at some point. Imagine the scenes if all the peeps from the original crawl could make it. 

#deanshiels

#vergeofbeers

#BEAST

On 13/10/2012 at 22:51, Itwiznaeme said:

One thing that can be guaranteed from that photo, there will never be a rush of pretty women football fans signing up to the Pie Shop Forum hoping to meet a handsome man. What a bunch of ugly b*****ds you lot on here are if that is the best lookers among you. Wee blondie in the middle front though is the only good looker among you. Hmm...she has a kinky look about her, looks as though she has a nice pair of ripe tasty melons under that coat. Congrats to whoever she belongs to for setting himself up with a good woman.wink.gif

‘Pair of ripe tasty melons’. Some right creepy b*****ds cutting about The Forum back in the day E57F0B42-F523-4B52-BCC5-225785BE85E8.png.8584fd7cc16b1121f8abb47abf335931.png

41 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

What day/time start please? And are Sevconians allowed other than for recycling the now 10-yo patter? 

You need to be sufficiently self-deprecating to be allowed. @KnightswoodBear gained levels of acceptance unheard of in these parts following the first subcrawl for being that rarity of a Rangers supporter who could actually have a laugh at their own expense.