Football Boots

What football or rugby boots do you own or what's you favourite pair you've owned.

My current rugby boots are Puma esito ugly h8 which are the best boots I've had for rugby. Comfy and plenty of grip for muddy days when in a scrum.

http://www.eggcatcher.com/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/u/puma_esitoxl_bright.jpg

My current football boots are adidas copa mundials. Had them for a few years and been the best pair I've owned.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Adidas-Copa-Mundial.jpg

One pair which I'll always remember are a pair of gola speedsters which I pestered my gran and papa to buy me at a car boot sale when I was a youngster and played for the boys brigade football team. Remember scoring a hat-trick in them. Despite getting a pair of the Ryan Giggs reebok boots I still insisted on wearing the golas as they were lucky in my eyes.

http://www.footballboots.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/spd.jpg

My first ever boots were 'Puma King' named and endorsed by King Kenny Dalglish, my boyhood hero, the only reason i wanted them .. I think my mum paid about £20 for them back in about 1986.. Serious money :lol:

When I was younger, I had went through the full range.

I had Adidas Questra (member them?), Predators, Asics, Mizuno, Kelme (bought from greaves and cost a fortune), Tiempo

But in the past eight or so years I have consistently worn nothing but Puma King (the originals ala Tam Broon and George Mclusky.) Always cost between £65-90 depending on deals etc and by far the best boot I've owned.

The Adidas Nova Mundial were my favourite ever boots

ADI_10013_F.jpeg

closely followed by the Adidas Equipment Velez Traxion

adi_11303.jpg

then the Predator Mania

ADI_10049_F.jpeg

Copa's are the current choice due to these others not being available anymore

Current (and favourites) are these, had them for a few years, too small, cheap, shitey but I love them, scuffed a bit but otherwise they've held up magnificently...

ADI3636_250_1.jpg

I'll need to get some new ones soon though!

Got the f30 ones of these when I was 14 and still my current pair of boots - oil stains and all. Never liked the fuckers

These were probably my favourite - had them when I was about 13 probably

Nike%20Tiempo%20Mystic%20II%20FG%20White%20Gold1.jpg

I think in first year I must've went through fucking loads of boots but in the 7 years since I've had about 2

The worst type of boots are the cheap plastic versions of their big brother. Eg I stupidly bough a pair of £30 Nike boots and they removed a toe nail after one game.

Currently on Adidas Kaisers (sp) good boots but annoying changing studs out all the time for astro turf.

I haven't owned a pair of boots in years. Always bought adidas predators with blades but the best pair of boots I owned were a pair of blue Hummel boots. Only bought them as needed a pair of boots with studs and they were only £8. Thought I would only wear them once or twice and ended up going almost a whole season.