Last Book You Read....

H_B

Anyway, I've just finished "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne Truss. It's about punctuation. While that sounds incredibly dull it is rather humorous

I always wondered who actually bought that book.

Now I know!

Round Ireland with a Fridge is fantastic! His style is hilarious. Definitely read the followups Playing The Moldovans at Tennis and One Hit Wonderland afterwards - both guaranteed to continue the trend of strange looks on public transport :D

I've read the one about the tennis playing Moldovans! It's hilarious! :lol:

I also felt she was showing off a little with her punctuation to prove a point.

To be fair, without reading a word of it I knew that would be the case. Label me surprised :P

Monster - Sanyika shakur aka monster kody scott, the autobiography of an L.A gang member

An insight into gang life in south central Los Angeles, crips and blood gang wars, 8/10

Im reading the new Marian Keyes book - anyone out there. I ran out of things to read on holiday a couple of years ago and read Angels, and it was the shiznit.

They might be womens books, but they are bloody good :D

Im reading the new Marian Keyes book - anyone out there. I ran out of things to read on holiday a couple of years ago and read Angels, and it was the shiznit.

They might be womens books, but they are bloody good :D

reading Marian Keyes - further under the duvet, a collection of short stories and articles previously published in magazines - quite funny

going to read "anyone out there" next

:D

reading Marian Keyes - further under the duvet, a collection of short stories and articles previously published in magazines - quite funny

going to read "anyone out there" next

:D

Have you read, Angels, Watermelons and Rachels Holiday? If not you should get them pronto, they are all about the same group of sisters, and are fantastic :)

Monster - Sanyika shakur aka monster kody scott, the autobiography of an L.A gang member

An insight into gang life in south central Los Angeles, crips and blood gang wars, 8/10

Yo bitches! Buy mah book or i'll bust a cap in yo' ass. Word.

:ph34r:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

The last book that i read was the Jeremy Clarkson one that came out at christmas :ph34r:. It's pretty funny though. As you may have guessed, i don't do intelligent :P

I'm currently 3 years behind the rest of the world and reading the Da Vinci Code. I've had it for absolutely ages but never bothered to read it so i thought that i would get round to it before the film comes out

Edited by Spanky Rodriguez

I'm currently 3 years behind the rest of the world and reading the Da Vinci Code. I've had it for absolutely ages but never bothered to read it so i thought that i would get round to it before the film comes out

don't bother. it's rubbish.

Thats next on my To Read list too before the film comes out. Under some duress I may add although if millions of people like it I guess it cant be that bad. Mind you millions of people like olives, U2 and Man United so there's no accounting for taste <_<

Just finished reading Dan Shaugnassey's account of the 2004 Boston Red Sox team called Reversing The Curse. Fantastic story, well told. B)

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

don't bother. it's rubbish.

It's alright so far. Nothing to shout home about. I'm just amazed by the fact that the wifie detective is managing to work away fine knowing that she has just seen the naked, murdered body of her grandad. Perhaps thats par for the course in France? :unsure:

I'm about halfway through and i will finish it so please don't spoil it for me :)

I'm about halfway through and i will finish it so please don't spoil it for me :)

Fair enough I thought but how about taking your own advice?! :unsure::rolleyes:

I'm just amazed by the fact that the wifie detective is managing to work away fine knowing that she has just seen the naked, murdered body of her grandad. Perhaps thats par for the course in France? :unsure:

Cheers mucker. :rolleyes::P:lol:

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Don't worry, i've not given much away ;)

Yours sincerley

Mr Contra Dictory

Edited by Spanky Rodriguez