ambulances

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1341864592[/url]' post='6413866']

I was in a serious accident not so long ago, I remember lying on the road thinking i'm fucked and i can tell you, when you hear that siren it is very reassuring. It may not be the purpose of it. but it does make a difference.

I got sirens on when my leg got broken at work. Remember lying on the ground thinking about how sore it was going to be when they lifted me.

1358109780[/url]' post='6982107']

See this as an example of my last point.

To be fair, he had a point.

Being branded tedious by vikingTon is akin to Jodie Marsh slagging you because you have a funny shaped nose.

I got sirens on when my leg got broken at work. Remember lying on the ground thinking about how sore it was going to be when they lifted me.

Sirens for a broken leg? That's just a waste of NHS resources.

No wonder the country is in such a state.

Still: at least you're taking it well.

As it happens though, you're easily in the Top 10 most tedious posters on this forum. Not quite in the Skyline Drifter zone but fortunately his posts can be avoided now Queen of the South are in the seaside leagues. Your tedious pish, on the other hand, is spreading like herpes.

Oooh, ooh, an overload of irony.

Unfortunately your posts can't be so easily avoided as you spread through this website like Dutch Elm disease through a forest.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived