ambulances

You know what?? I can't even be Fucked debating about this with you anymore. It's fuckin pointless. You got a bite. You happy now?? I've got beer to drink.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opened the blinds tonight and a fucking big manky horse ran past down the street... I've seen it before, some gypsies keep it tied to a tree outside their flat as if we were in rural ireland, but it must have got loose. It was skittering about the road and cars were having to stop and pull aside for it. Both a polis van and an ambulance then passed quite slowly after it, both with the lights on but not making a sound so as not to rile the horse up any further or scare it into a gallop.

It was headed into the town, think it might've been going to the Martell actually. Saturday night. Town centre is full of mares anyway. Damn, is this Sunday?

When my sister was wee she used to call an ambulance a "nee-naw fire".

(She had been told by a paramedic that they were given simplified names depending on the age of the person they were responding to)

They don't generally tend to use sirens in situations where the stress of the patient must be managed effectively - e.g heart attack patients. All the extra noise would not be beneficial to their health and well-being and shit.

This is getting better by the minute. Do they play ambient whale sounds instead for heart attack patients?

Its a trollbulance you fuckin need.

Talking pish? lolwut. The paramedic with nearly ten years service that my wife and i know very well, who happens to be one of the medics who treated her dad, must be talking pish then eh??

Archived