Well , The turkeys voted for Christmas after all

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the next club to have financial difficulties will be....

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Makes you proud to stand back and pat yourselves on the back and say, yip , WE did that!

Merry Xmas.

It'll all be okay, they'll just get parachuted into the First Division, so nothing to worry about. Brechin?

Who the f**k are you?

Leanings towards Rangers, or at least their political leanings, an unhealthy need to wind up saints and Dundee United fans. Honking patter about worzels....

rolleyes.gif

Check out any saints match thread and it should be pretty obvious which coag it is. smile.gif

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Makes you proud to stand back and pat yourselves on the back and say, yip , WE did that!

Merry Xmas.

We did Brechin a favour mate, though I doubt thats yer first team, just think, you'll have your beloved Rangers playing Brechin this coming season, oh the excitement.

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Merry Xmas.

I'd rather Motherwell went tits up than lie down with the maggot ridden hoors corpse that is "Them" . ps shut up ya spunk bucket ;)

You may get your wish sooner than you realise.

its not my wish, far from it bird brain, but as i said, its by far the lesser of two evils. Hey Steffanny were you called Craig before your operation :huh:

Archived