Well , The turkeys voted for Christmas after all

And the next club to have financial difficulties will be....

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Makes you proud to stand back and pat yourselves on the back and say, yip , WE did that!

Merry Xmas.

Fcuk off Traynor.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Makes you proud to stand back and pat yourselves on the back and say, yip , WE did that!

Merry Xmas.

Reputation given -56 laugh.gif

Wee Club?

Sporting Integrity demands that they go to Div 3

Off with their heads!

So the reason for your opening post was what exactly - clearly you agree with the SPL clubs that they most certainly do not deserve to be playing SPL football next season. What point were you attempting to make ???

So the reason for your opening post was what exactly - clearly you agree with the SPL clubs that they most certainly do not deserve to be playing SPL football next season. What point were you attempting to make ???

Obviously Sporting Integrity must be paramount and the turkeys, sorry I mean the fans have always held sporting integrity in such a high manner. It must have been a difficult decision for such bastions of sporting integrity that their own clubs may have to have cut backs, redundancies and perhaps even go to the wall.

They can all pat each other on the back when the bailiffs come in and say, " I did that"

Any clearer?

Obviously Sporting Integrity must be paramount and the turkeys, sorry I mean the fans have always held sporting integrity in such a high manner. It must have been a difficult decision for such bastions of sporting integrity that their own clubs may have to have cut backs, redundancies and perhaps even go to the wall.

They can all pat each other on the back when the bailiffs come in and say, " I did that"

Any clearer?

None at all still don't have a clue what point you are attempting to make. Try some plain speaking instead of rattling on about integrity, bailiffs (no such thing in Scotland BTW) bastions (did he not play for France ?) and poultry - bizarre !

In NO specific order...

Dundee United..

Kilmarnock..

Aberdeen...

Motherwell.

Merry Xmas.

Archived