Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Didn't see much of Reynard of late as he stayed permanently in the Politics sub (a clusterfuck of a place), but when he used to post in GN and on fitbaw topics he was fucking hilarious. His post about marching to SMP and his mates aunt dying is my all time favourite post.

Didn't see much of Reynard of late as he stayed permanently in the Politics sub (a clusterfuck of a place), but when he used to post in GN and on fitbaw topics he was fucking hilarious. His post about marching to SMP and his mates aunt dying is my all time favourite post.

Maybe there should be a public vote to let banned users back in? Everyone can post something fatal in the heat of an argument ,and I should know!

That sounds mental :lol:

Agreed, couldn't agree less with his politics but his foul language and putdowns were tremendous. There was an absolute belter of a rant he did about "old c***s" wearing replica tops which was quite something.

Able to find said post? :lol:

Able to find said post? :lol:

There is a search function you know.

When we left Love Street and moved to the new ground they got some utter w**k on a set of bagpipes and the full tartan regalia that Sir Walter Scott had invented as national dress and we took a tray that the groundsman had obviously prepared earlier which had a sod of turf in it with a white dot representing the centre spot.

Then a crowd of us followed the w****r of a piper and his shitty bagpipe screeching down the street to the new ground where the chairman or a lucky dip programme winner then proceeded to put the old centre spot onto the new centre spot.

It was fucking shit. I only went on it because the bloke I go to games with had to be in Paisley early to see some auntie of his that had fallen and broken her hip or something. So I went to the march thing and met him at the game.

The auntie died a few weeks later, probably from a morphine overdose, which is how most old folk snuff it in hospital.

Bed blocking old b*****ds.

I don't agree he was a good poster He'd make loads of bullshit claims, be proved wrong, f**k off for a while, then come back with more bullshit claims. It was pretty tiresome. The advent of the politics forum kept him away from most people which was a benefit to the site imo. I guess people liked his vernacular...

Buckled leftards.

I got the impression he was an odd job man for Ayrshire aristos, if there is such a thing. Used to tell anecdotes about doing work for rich cnuts and how they were very decent really and shared his political opinions. Could be wrong, he probably worked in the dole and had a w**k every time he stopped a payment. Liked him though.

Edited by welshbairn