Sign in to follow this  
honestrae95

Banned Posters

I didn't know about that. Bad way to go.

It had the twin benefits of being completely unlikely and tinged with sufficient grief that you* felt bad for questioning him on it.

*People who weren't me, that is.

<br />It had the twin benefits of being completely unlikely and tinged with sufficient grief that you* felt bad for questioning him on it.<br /><br />*People who weren't me, that is.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Did anyone really feel bad questioning him on the most obviously fabrictaed story to cover up terrorist sympathising username ever?

I'd be more ashamed of burying my grandfather in a Celtic top than sympathising with terrorists tbh.

I did. I hated the old cunt though.

Magee posted his name and his company name before to prove he wasn't an alias. When you googled it the second item that on the search was a citation for illegal practise. He was a fud. May he find another forum in peace.

magee was an arsehole. in no way, shape or form was he 'good for a laugh'

i have my doubts that picture he posted was even him. he pm'd me once with a link to some twitter so i could get a look at his burd. :blink:

There is a few I would love to know. Greggy Wallace refused to answer me the other week and stormed off down the gym when I asked if he was 19.sad.gif

you would love to know a strangers age? for what reason? that's just bizarre.

im not a teenager though, i'll tell you that much.

you would love to know a strangers age? for what reason? that's just bizarre.

im not a teenager though, i'll tell you that much.

You're only 12?

Well, we already know that you shit out of bets when you lose and that you're desperate to be seen as a WUM on the SPL forum. It's only natural to assume those are the actions of a teenage boy.

You're only 12?

you boys and ric are always the ones to greet about the quality of posts and all that and you come up with this pish :lol:

it's hard to even pretend im bothered about what you think :(

so magee is banned then, i agree about being repulsed by the sex talk coming from him, once i seen what he looked like then reading posts he made about mounting his wife my minds eye took me to dark dark places. places i wish never to return too.

i will hazard a guess that his borderline illegal talk involved a chicken and a 1kg tub of pipe lube.

You clearly are bothered, you're replying to it. You made a bet, lost, refused to make good on it = shitebag.

You also got a mention in the WUM thread, it went to your head and you proceeded to try your hardest to wind people up, like some sort of bloated parody of yourself.

it went to my head :D f**k me, get a grip of yersel, it's a forum. i couldn't give a shit what anyone says about anything. IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM

the rudi thread isn't a troll anyway, i can't recall what else i've supposedly done to wind up people up

Was Larsson banned or did he just vanish too? Shame I thought he was a decent poster, capable of great things.

I liked Larsson, remember when he asked whether he should rim his girlfriend or not then bottled it at the big moment, those were the days :P . Pompey however was an arsehole.