Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Guest honestrae95

No. 2 on speed dial is Plumb Center, I think he's banned from there as well.

No doubt banned from the Plumb Centre because of revealing explicit details of his sex life. :lol:

Looks like Magee might have been a very naughty boy.

I'm guessing murder.

A good few years IMO. Seems really sad. Not entirely sure what people get out of it, obvious mental health issues aside.

There have been a couple of genuinely sad cases on here, one in particular I seem to recall being horrific to read at the time.

Most of the Livingston aliases were one person, who used to pass on birthday messages to himself from the rest of his posting monikers.

PB seems to have stopped using Bubbling right enough, I'm not convinced he's the guy in the TA forum "100% guaranteeing" everything, but he could be.

I'm guessing murder.

There have been a couple of genuinely sad cases on here, one in particular I seem to recall being horrific to read at the time.

Most of the Livingston aliases were one person, who used to pass on birthday messages to himself from the rest of his posting monikers.

PB seems to have stopped using Bubbling right enough, I'm not convinced he's the guy in the TA forum "100% guaranteeing" everything, but he could be.

The guy currently owning you in the TA forum is "miko", which is apparently an ex-youth footballer of some renown.

He was chased off Misc. Football for not knowing how midfield positions work but he's got you bang to rights about "journalism" and Fletcher.

The guy currently owning you in the TA forum is "miko", which is apparently an ex-youth footballer of some renown.

He was chased off Misc. Football for not knowing how midfield positions work but he's got you bang to rights about "journalism" and Fletcher.

No, no he doesn't.

He does, like. You (wisely) abandoned "he was paid for it!" and you're now floundering around "Quotation Approval" (as if putting it in caps means anything), which isn't used for the vast majority of football interviews and certainly not ones as uncontroversial as this.

He does, like. You (wisely) abandoned "he was paid for it!" and you're now floundering around "Quotation Approval" (as if putting it in caps means anything), which isn't used for the vast majority of football interviews and certainly not ones as uncontroversial as this.

f**k me, you really are a tedious c**t. Quotation approval generally dissipates any controversy. That's the whole point. It's a puff piece. The Retard - and her sister papers - are renowned for using it. Unsurprisingly you seem to be unable to grasp the point.

f**k me, you really are a tedious c**t. Quotation approval generally dissipates any controversy. That's the whole point. It's a puff piece. The Retard - and her sister papers - are renowned for using it. Unsurprisingly you seem to be unable to grasp the point.

I've asked you in the other thread for the precise timeline here. I've long since concluded that you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

When I first joined P&B I was accused of being an alias of someone, can't remember who. Being new and naive I tried to protest it, soon learned that I was wasting my time. Not the most interesting of anecdotes but I'm still going to post it.

He now can't talk about anything personal without getting banned again. We've pretty much seen the end of Magee as a poster.

Which is a shame, actually.

Yeah I loved the way he constantly posted about shagging his wife. That was a laugh. Or creepy. One of the two.

What actually happened? I used to literally vomit my guts up whenever he posted about matters sexual but it was easy enough to skip past those once I noticed the warning signs (i.e. any post with 'magee84' as the username)

Allegedly

I suppose it's equally* plausible that he buried his grandfather in a Celtic shirt with the man's age and surname on the back

*far less

Edited by Swampy

I didn't know about that. Bad way to go.

It had the twin benefits of being completely unlikely and tinged with sufficient grief that you* felt bad for questioning him on it.

*People who weren't me, that is.