Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Looks like Magee might have been a very naughty boy.

To be honest If that's the quote as to why he was "banned", he was probably only suspended and his account wouldn't have been locked. Now he's made an alias he's fucked though.... As aliases never survive

Joeybhoy and The Wolf. Pretty obvious tbh.

I did wonder about The Wolf aswell but I'm barely on this site to pay attention these days , I genuinely wonder how long they've actually been posting on this site and how many profiles they've had laugh.gif

A good few years IMO. Seems really sad. Not entirely sure what people get out of it, obvious mental health issues aside.

Well I remember being around in the Kris Boyd days, not really sure if I was around for the perthshirebell days but I barely left Saints topic at the start laugh.gif Definitely a good few years though. Wonder what age they are? huh.gif

Well I remember being around in the Kris Boyd days, not really sure if I was around for the perthshirebell days but I barely left Saints topic at the start laugh.gif Definitely a good few years though. Wonder what age they are? huh.gif

For reasons I can't actually understand, I am interested to know some of the trolls' ages on here.blink.gif

For reasons I can't actually understand, I am interested to know some of the trolls' ages on here.blink.gif

So am I! laugh.gif Finding out the likes of Ad Lib or vikingTON are 15 would be interesting, equally so if they're 55 laugh.gif

Although we might need to be careful about ages with SweeperDee around... (copyright of StandFree03) wink.gif

So am I! laugh.gif Finding out the likes of Ad Lib or vikingTON are 15 would be interesting, equally so if they're 55 laugh.gif

Although we might need to be careful about ages with SweeperDee around... (copyright of StandFree03) wink.gif

There is a few I would love to know. Greggy Wallace refused to answer me the other week and stormed off down the gym when I asked if he was 19.sad.gif

He's thinking of phoning Div laugh.gif

Can just imagine Div's wife answering the phone ...

DW; Hello?

Magee; Hi can I speak to Div please?

DW; Div? .. . oh right .. *shouts* ''Oh Div it's for you''

Div; Hello?

Magee; Yeah is that Div?

Div; Yes

Magee; Hi it's Magee from P&B when did you last have your boiler checked?

Why did Magee get banned? It's also painfully obvious that he's Samarasfanclub or whatever it is.

I also haven't seen Perthshirebell use "bubbling" since his last fantasy story. I think he's now pretending to be at least one or two Celtic supporting posters now.

It's really pathetic.

:lol:

How many times are you going to get it wrong?

Remember how you thought I was Savo, Kris Boyd, Dubs, The troll etc.

You are the worlds hardest working detective. Yet you're unemployed for a reason.

:blink:

:lol: