Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

See my previous post about the standard format of these topics. All a bit predictable.

Going to be honest here: I'm having enough trouble staying interested in your current posts, much less your archives. Summarise it for me coz I'm not scrolling up.

I just want to emphasise how much I don't care about this. Could one of the Kidderminster Harriers of Pie and Bovril please help me out here. I want to make sure I get it just right. Without, you know, caring and all.

I'm actually terrified to post now.

I don't want to try and appear relaxed, or I'll be savaged for not being relaxed. I can't emphasize that relaxation by saying I've had a beer and I'm reading the Kindle in between p and b, because then I'm a drunk like Tryfield and I'll be rimming Nigel Farage and mopping up his Pimm's with a crumpled pound sign logo t-shirt.

On the other hand I can't join in the jokes because I'll be accused of being Jimmy85 or StandFree, who are clearly some sort of hybrid Fritzl/Glitter cyborg (apparently) that are overcompensating by joking around because they're not important enough.

I'm not really any football team or nation because I get breathless watching football never mind playing it, but I don't want to be anyway because if that guy that was sort of The Solomon Islands briefly didn't actually get to be The Soloman Islands then my request to open a beach bar on St. Kitts and Nevis with David_Kennedy's_Hand isn't going to go down at all well.

I hope you've noticed what I've done here folks: I've attempted to covered all bases with a sort of xbl style passive neutrality, but also namechecked a little known poster in a bid to subtly show that I'm relaxed enough to know people in REAL LIFE.

All this work on one post and I'll still be seen as crushingly irrelevant. *sigh*

Tough business this forum. :(

I just want to emphasise how much I don't care about this. Could one of the Kidderminster Harriers of Pie and Bovril please help me out here. I want to make sure I get it just right. Without, you know, caring and all.

Kidderminster Harriers.............Tarriers?.........Not like you Ad Lib. But at least we know now.......bigot!

Going to be honest here: I'm having enough trouble staying interested in your current posts, much less your archives. Summarise it for me coz I'm not scrolling up.

Haha i am sure you gave me a greenie for it ya dweeb!

Haha i am sure you gave me a greenie for it ya dweeb!

This sounds really unlikely. In fact it sounds like a ploy to get me to scroll back and check. Not happening, duder.

Apart from the fact I've never, ever said that of course.

Can't believe someone would come on here and say that you would say something like that.

Everyone knows you would say " You touch your kids IMO "

Guest The Phoenix

I was dead once but I got better. I know this is off topic but at least it's a bit less egocentric than post of the pish on this thread. :)

Back on topic, there's a few on here that are in the running for being certified brain dead.

I would just like to add that the one and only interaction I've ever had with the poster "Bonksy+HisChristianParade" was when he inexplicably posted on my profile "she moaned like a wilderbeast". Why he did this I have no idea.

I'm actually terrified to post now.

I don't want to try and appear relaxed, or I'll be savaged for not being relaxed. I can't emphasize that relaxation by saying I've had a beer and I'm reading the Kindle in between p and b, because then I'm a drunk like Tryfield and I'll be rimming Nigel Farage and mopping up his Pimm's with a crumpled pound sign logo t-shirt.

On the other hand I can't join in the jokes because I'll be accused of being Jimmy85 or StandFree, who are clearly some sort of hybrid Fritzl/Glitter cyborg (apparently) that are overcompensating by joking around because they're not important enough.

I'm not really any football team or nation because I get breathless watching football never mind playing it, but I don't want to be anyway because if that guy that was sort of The Solomon Islands briefly didn't actually get to be The Soloman Islands then my request to open a beach bar on St. Kitts and Nevis with David_Kennedy's_Hand isn't going to go down at all well.

I hope you've noticed what I've done here folks: I've attempted to covered all bases with a sort of xbl style passive neutrality, but also namechecked a little known poster in a bid to subtly show that I'm relaxed enough to know people in REAL LIFE.

All this work on one post and I'll still be seen as crushingly irrelevant. *sigh*

Tough business this forum. :(

^^^

Accrington Stanley