Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

<br />It had the twin benefits of being completely unlikely and tinged with sufficient grief that you* felt bad for questioning him on it.<br /><br />*People who weren't me, that is.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Did anyone really feel bad questioning him on the most obviously fabrictaed story to cover up terrorist sympathising username ever?

Well, we already know that you shit out of bets when you lose and that you're desperate to be seen as a WUM on the SPL forum. It's only natural to assume those are the actions of a teenage boy.

You're only 12?

you boys and ric are always the ones to greet about the quality of posts and all that and you come up with this pish :lol:

it's hard to even pretend im bothered about what you think :(

so magee is banned then, i agree about being repulsed by the sex talk coming from him, once i seen what he looked like then reading posts he made about mounting his wife my minds eye took me to dark dark places. places i wish never to return too.

i will hazard a guess that his borderline illegal talk involved a chicken and a 1kg tub of pipe lube.

You clearly are bothered, you're replying to it. You made a bet, lost, refused to make good on it = shitebag.

You also got a mention in the WUM thread, it went to your head and you proceeded to try your hardest to wind people up, like some sort of bloated parody of yourself.

it went to my head :D f**k me, get a grip of yersel, it's a forum. i couldn't give a shit what anyone says about anything. IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM

the rudi thread isn't a troll anyway, i can't recall what else i've supposedly done to wind up people up

Was Larsson banned or did he just vanish too? Shame I thought he was a decent poster, capable of great things.

I liked Larsson, remember when he asked whether he should rim his girlfriend or not then bottled it at the big moment, those were the days :P . Pompey however was an arsehole.

He was no worse than many regular posters on here. He started badly, but more recently before his ban, he was a decent enough poster I thought. Especially when you have troll after troll posting at least 20 times a day all over the place, I think I'd take magee over many of them in a heartbeat.