Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

No, see, he wants me to ban him so he can say I have no sense of humour again. I do have a sense of humour, but things tend to have to be funny in the first place before I'll laugh at them. He's making enough of a twat of himself without me having to do anything.

Ladies and gentlemen, the notion of being on the "verge of tears" has just been reinvented by that post.

We were getting his vital statistics last night. I'm not sure what else is left to know.

2+2 is his vital statistic? Well I never.......

I was glad to see the back of pompey. Horrible, horrible man. I thought bairnagain had disappeared/been banned, but i think he is now "muskateer gripweed" i think?? yet another member of the "this place isnt what it used to be" brigade.

Guest The Phoenix

I was on Litchie's profile today and he was active at some point today.

A most unlikely scenario if ever I heard one.

Seriously Beetroot/Magee, you will be clogging up your PC with images (more so than usual beastie)

Go to google images

Pick your image

Right click - either A: Copy Image, or B: Copy Image URL

Go to P+B

Pick your thread (although we know you will post on them all)

Click on add reply.

If you have selected A: Right click where you would normally type and paste your image in

B: Click on the "Insert Image" icon and paste the Image URL in here.

Press post

Alternatively - just f**k off

You must be sailing close to the wind Dindy -------- showing everyone the image of a small p***k each time you post your avatar ! :lol:

I was glad to see the back of pompey. Horrible, horrible man. I thought bairnagain had disappeared/been banned, but i think he is now "muskateer gripweed" i think?? yet another member of the "this place isnt what it used to be" brigade.

Oh god, I remember them. That would have been back in what, 2006? You're right enough, he was the chief moaner, and yet he's still here. :lol:

He never did anything serious enough to be banned though, he's harmless. Pompey on the other hand, I'm entitled to some credit for him! I used to have great fun seeing what levels of extremism I could coax out of him. He was a truly loathsome creature, who literally did get away with his posts because he was "good for business" (quoting a mod from way back).

Oh god, I remember them. That would have been back in what, 2006? You're right enough, he was the chief moaner, and yet he's still here. :lol:

He never did anything serious enough to be banned though, he's harmless. Pompey on the other hand, I'm entitled to some credit for him! I used to have great fun seeing what levels of extremism I could coax out of him. He was a truly loathsome creature, who literally did get away with his posts because he was "good for business" (quoting a mod from way back).

I think he had a wee group of followers/fellow trolls. David W and dennybairn being at least 2 of them IIRC.

I will also say that a few folk that i didnt see eye to eye with to begin with have turned out to be good and decent folk. Adam and Saltyton being at least 2 of them.

You posted a joke about the holocaust a few weeks ago on the Auschwitz thread, bit rich to be calling Pompey a "horrible man".

At the end of the day, one swallow does not make a summer. I quickly realised the error of my ways, deleted the post, and apologised. Without sounding big headed, i cannot even remember pompey ever doing that.

Did you not try and take credit for another banning a wee while ago? I see a pattern emerging...

Yes. This is because I've had a lead role in a lot of these situations. Although you're possibly thinking of one of the resignations rather than a banning.

I will also say that a few folk that i didnt see eye to eye with to begin with have turned out to be good and decent folk. Adam and Saltyton being at least 2 of them.

Having autism must make it harder for you to get on with people though.

Edited by ICTChris