Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Breakdowns are the best thing about Pie and Bovril. I can't wait until I have one.

I'll probably do something extremely racist and go out with a bang.

I absolutely love threads like this, the possibility of a ridiculous, hilarious and irreparable breakdown is always just a post or two away.

Think I'll take the fafe bet and back the favourite (first time for everything) Magee.

his alias' forum pals will back him up though

I call my dad one of those, mainly because he grew up supporting them and I don't let him forget it. It's been particularly good fun slaughtering him about them the past few months. Even though he claims to not like football any more and reckons he is a rugby fan.dry.gif

It isn't sectarian in the slightest. It was an insult towards Rangers fans and nothing more than that.

Exactly right.

Exactly right.

I told Div I'd happily take on anyone that reckons it is sectarian if they want to take me to court. He is too feart to take a stand over it.

All I got was a warning for using it. I think thats lame and instead of being anti sectarian its actually anti freedom of speech.

Because he thinks its funny and will get him cred for slagging me off .... when really it just makes him look a total fanny :lol:

Yes, but how did he manage to get a picture of you to put up here in the first place? :huh:

Exactly right.

I told Div I'd happily take on anyone that reckons it is sectarian if they want to take me to court. He is too feart to take a stand over it.

All I got was a warning for using it. I think thats lame and instead of being anti sectarian its actually anti freedom of speech.

Yep, I agree with these two. I personally prefer not to use that word in real life though. I find that "filthy protestant b*****d" is a much more effective insult.

Any melt downs yet?

I did see a photo posted by Ad Lib on the indy thread......helluva hairy chap. The post has been deleted and the thread sunk back to page two. I'm wondering if it was a certain Arbroath fan.

Sorry dindeleux but i post mainly from my phone... thats why i have to post any images as an attatchment .... sorry if that annoys you.. actually no im not :D

I see you STILL are using my gas safe i.d pic as your avatar .... nothing AT ALL creepy about that eh ?

You posted your Gas ID on another thread and by simply googling it, your Happy Shopper Vincent Vega looking puss came up.

Yes, but how did he manage to get a picture of you to put up here in the first place? :huh:

The dumbass posted a link for an obscure reason on a thread and gave his reg. number................2+2 = avatar..

You posted your Gas ID on another thread and by simply googling it, your Happy Shopper Vincent Vega looking puss came up.

Vincent Vega .... ?? Not bad Roberto .... ill give you a discount on that bidet and taps for that :)

No, see, he wants me to ban him so he can say I have no sense of humour again. I do have a sense of humour, but things tend to have to be funny in the first place before I'll laugh at them. He's making enough of a twat of himself without me having to do anything.

I thought Pompey was a good read a lot of the time too, when he wasn't being a dick. OlafThom was another good one but f**k knows what happened there.

I'm a couple of pages late, but Olaf was banned for saying that the English national football team wasn't representative of England as there were too many black players and some unsavoury stuff along those lines, IIRC.

No, see, he wants me to ban him so he can say I have no sense of humour again. I do have a sense of humour, but things tend to have to be funny in the first place before I'll laugh at them. He's making enough of a twat of himself without me having to do anything.

You should ban him for a laugh.