Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

%20%20

Is sticking a url in the middle of that so hard you utter reptile of a man?

edit: 2 ticks

i recon you will be on the list yourself soon enough if you pm others like you do myself

L4L is the greatest poster this website has ever known.

i got a warning for calling dubs either a spazzy or a mongo. he was a terrible guy.

Wasn't Dubs one of the weans that used to go on about Kris Akabusi all the time? The rest of that lot matured into fine young gentlemen with excellent prospects. Dubs got left behind to lie in his own pish.:lol:

Well, quite, but I don't make the rules, eh?

I started a thread on the old firm forum regarding the H word and others regarding what is ACTUALLY sectarian.... trust me .. its a minefield ... dont go there :(

Seriously Beetroot/Magee, you will be clogging up your PC with images (more so than usual beastie)

Go to google images

Pick your image

Right click - either A: Copy Image, or B: Copy Image URL

Go to P+B

Pick your thread (although we know you will post on them all)

Click on add reply.

If you have selected A: Right click where you would normally type and paste your image in

B: Click on the "Insert Image" icon and paste the Image URL in here.

Press post

Alternatively - just f**k off

Sorry dindeleux but i post mainly from my phone... thats why i have to post any images as an attatchment .... sorry if that annoys you.. actually no im not :D

I see you STILL are using my gas safe i.d pic as your avatar .... nothing AT ALL creepy about that eh ?

post-37648-7648_thumb.jpeg

How the f**k did you end up with that pictureas your avatar?

Because he thinks its funny and will get him cred for slagging me off .... when really it just makes him look a total fanny :lol:

I absolutely love threads like this, the possibility of a ridiculous, hilarious and irreparable breakdown is always just a post or two away.

Think I'll take the fafe bet and back the favourite (first time for everything) Magee.

Sorry dindeleux but i post mainly from my phone... thats why i have to post any images as an attatchment

You could actually just not post images, for the most part your use of them is completely pointless. Just a thought.:)