Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

I knew it was one of the faceless enforcers. And if you recall correctly, I didn't use the word in question, I used a creative bit of rhyming slang in its stead. Hence, you can't take a joke ;)

Ah right, because that makes it ok... Maybe you could try going around calling people currant buns and earl haigs and see where that gets you.

What's the script with McKee? He's always came across as a total cock on here; chuffed if he's been banned.

Ron Burgundy was one of the weirdest posters on here. Obviously had a huge knowledge or football and Airdrie (I remember he was always helpful in the football forums) but he was a nutter when it came to the Mods & GN. Sure he was outed at the end as a journalist which was really odd.

SavoTheGreat was a shit poster but his campagin to be a mod (seemed like everyone had "SAVO FOR MOD" in their signatures at one point) was quite funny. But then he turned into a psycho as well when he created his numerous alias'.

I have already banned him but he phoned Div asking to get the ban overturned.

I was banned for asterisking out a bad word starting with H and rhyming with fun.. i didnt receive any warning about it as i mainly post from my phone and didnt get the note from you explaining the word filters do this automaticaly.. explained that to Div and he agreed that as i bring such a lease of life to the place he unlocked my account.

Right decision IMO :P

I was banned for asterisking out a bad word starting with H and rhyming with fun.. i didnt receive any warning about it as i mainly post from my phone and didnt get the note from you explaining the word filters do this automaticaly.. explained that to Div and he agreed that as i bring such a lease of life to the place he unlocked my account.

Right decision IMO :P

f**k up or i will ban you again.

Ah right, because that makes it ok... Maybe you could try going around calling people currant buns and earl haigs and see where that gets you.

I call my dad one of those, mainly because he grew up supporting them and I don't let him forget it. It's been particularly good fun slaughtering him about them the past few months. Even though he claims to not like football any more and reckons he is a rugby fan.dry.gif

It isn't sectarian in the slightest. It was an insult towards Rangers fans and nothing more than that.