Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

If the Troll is Savo then he has matured significantly. Savo was one of the first posters I noticed when I joined P&B because he was a complete tit.

Savo is/was PB. That much is self-evident. The Troll seems far too reasoned as you say.

The Troll isn't savo. If you go on Kris Boyd or Super Ally's profile you'll see a big list of savo's aliases. Add about 20 on to that since it was last updated then you'll see how sad one man truly is.

Was Vintex banned or did he just vanish? Pompey had some pretty radical views IIRC, was he not an arded zionist or somthing? I remember him from my early days, I think he had some pretty radical meltdown on here at one point.

Kilgour's life bad was pretty minor compaired to some. Mind you he had really wound some folk up on here.

Was Larsson banned or did he just vanish too? Shame I thought he was a decent poster, capable of great things.

Edited by Enigma

I'm claiming Pompey. I got banned for abusing him in a PM (although he had said pretty horrible stuff to me too, but I wasn't a dirty grass like he was) and he went off his nut when I was allowed back, and generally lost all control. It made for hilarious viewing.

Can't actually remember what he got banned for in the end, sadly.

Wasn't it for wishing for the death of all Muslims as they were quite definitely all trying to kill him? He certainly said that at one point near the end and if it wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back it certainly should have been.

There were some quite disgraceful rejoicing posts at the time of the major tsunami before that that should have got him the heave-ho.

My enduring memory of Savo is how he started smoking after high school, and dropped mentions of cigarettes/smoking into every fifth post or so, to show how cool he was for being a smoker.

Nothing else really sticks in my mind.

Wasn't it for wishing for the death of all Muslims as they were quite definitely all trying to kill him? He certainly said that at one point near the end and if it wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back it certainly should have been.

There were some quite disgraceful rejoicing posts at the time of the major tsunami before that that should have got him the heave-ho.

Think you're right. I was thinking along the lines of Palestine, but I certainly remember his racist signatures which basically incited violence and hatred against muslims.

He was a pretty smart guy as well, he knew his stuff. Didn't he also serve in the Israeli army as well?

If the Troll is Savo then he has matured significantly

The Troll seems far too reasoned as you say.

biggrin.gif you guys.....

It's strange but I've posted on this site at the same time as both Savo and perthshirebell and never noticed them until I started being called an alias of them. Same with Ron Burgundy, never noticed him nor his aliases until he started getting talked about, wish I'd paid more attention now sad.gif

The Troll isn't savo. If you go on Kris Boyd or Super Ally's profile you'll see a big list of savo's aliases. Add about 20 on to that since it was last updated then you'll see how sad one man truly is.

To be fair some of them might be LiviCurryCider and Livi-Ulster too, although they all might be the same person. Which would be very worrying unsure.gif

Pompey was an Israeli citizen and did his military service. Presuming what he said was true, of course. I quite liked Pompey as a poster, when he wasn't posting about Muslims. He deserved his ban though.

Edited by ICTChris

If the Troll is Savo then he has matured significantly. Savo was one of the first posters I noticed when I joined P&B because he was a complete tit.

Sorry, I just assumed that all St Johnstone fans were Savo.

This is turning into quite a trip down memory lane.

Pompey was as Pompey is.

Edited by deky

witch

:)

I think Kilt responded quite a lot which isn't good if you want to avoid a P&B monstering. Also, a lot of this had to do with the Fives booze up I think, although as I wasn't there I couldn't possibly comment.