Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Hilariously, William Shatner made an alias after getting the hook. His alias name? William Shatner 2.

How many current users are Perthshire Belle? There must be about half a dozen in the Euros forum alone - UnitedLad, Bubbings...

My favourite one though is Kevyandreen. After Seamus resigned in a hissy fit, he came back 15 minutes later as a Motherwell fan to gauge the reaction and to back up Seamus's paranoid tendencies.

The three ICT trolls must surely be the same person. Even if they aren't good god they're tedious. The ICT version of Truthhurts.

I got a temporary ban from Reina for slagging Keithgy a while back. Keith's sound in reality, but Reina can't take a joke ;)

Er, no you didn't. You called Mr X a name you were previously warned about for using. So you got a 3 day ban.

These threads are always a laugh.

Especially when folk give the reasons for their warning/ban.

Especially when they are deluding themselves and the warnings were for completely different reasons.

its even better when the mod that gave the warning comes in and sticks it to them :lol:

Sammysbackcomb was banned for trolling i think.

He's back :lol:

I got a weekend ban for calling oldco" Hungers"

I hope the quote marks save me from another one ;)

Especially when they are deluding themselves and the warnings were for completely different reasons.

Name and shame!! Always good for a laugh (think I started a thread asking about bans ages ago, think cause I missed law studs liquidation from here)

Er, no you didn't. You called Mr X a name you were previously warned about for using. So you got a 3 day ban.

Can you advise me what it was. I'm spending too much time on the 'Big Rangers' thread and a three day ban would allow me to get some work done. :P

I knew it was one of the faceless enforcers. And if you recall correctly, I didn't use the word in question, I used a creative bit of rhyming slang in its stead. Hence, you can't take a joke ;)

Anyone got a list of the number of Savo aliases?

If you take a look at the ignored list I posted a while back, it's basically just a list of the various accounts of Savo and that Livingston fan over and over again.

Good thread whistling.gif

Also since the mods are being quite open in this can I ask them a question, do you know if Savo and perthshirebell were the same person?

He told me they weren't but I'm not sure I believe it

Edited by The Troll

Good thread whistling.gif

Also since the mods are being quite open in this can I ask them a question, do you know if Savo and perthshirebell were the same person?

He told me they weren't but I'm not sure I believe it

You really need to stop talking to yourself.

When is Stuart Dickson/Law Stud allowed back? Or was his ban permanent?

It was sine die.

He could probably come back if he grovelled a bit, but he won't. He is doing his thing on B&W Army along with PB and a few other folk that get banned all the time.

I wonder what happened to Pompey? He must have been one of the first to get a life ban on here surely.

It was sine die.

He could probably come back if he grovelled a bit, but he won't. He is doing his thing on B&W Army along with PB and a few other folk that get banned all the time.

I wonder what happened to Pompey? He must have been one of the first to get a life ban on here surely.

I'm claiming Pompey. I got banned for abusing him in a PM (although he had said pretty horrible stuff to me too, but I wasn't a dirty grass like he was) and he went off his nut when I was allowed back, and generally lost all control. It made for hilarious viewing.

Can't actually remember what he got banned for in the end, sadly.

You really need to stop talking to yourself.

If the Troll is Savo then he has matured significantly. Savo was one of the first posters I noticed when I joined P&B because he was a complete tit.