Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Guest honestrae95

Just read on the General Announcement section about behavior and those who were banned for slagging a moderator. It got me wondering....

Who do you know of thats been banned and why? Are there any obvious alias?

Yes, i'm a nosey p***k before you ask...:P

Edited by honestrae95

Guest honestrae95

I don't understand why Mods on any forums get heckled. Most forums would be shut down without volunteers to keep the peace.

Its because on some forums Livi fans are allowed to express their opinions, and everyone knows that Livi fans are insensetive fucknuggets, who would be so stupid as to abuse Mods

Edited by honestrae95

McKee - can't quite remember what for though.

He made a comment about young women and rape on the Ched Evans thread a few weeks back... quite creepy actually.. thread got pulled because of him

I don't understand why Mods on any forums get heckled. Most forums would be shut down without volunteers to keep the peace.

For it is those brave, selfless young men who keep watch over the virtual city of Pie & Bovril. Guardians. Protectors. Fighting against crime. Without them, The virtual world would be chaos.

He made a comment about young women and rape on the Ched Evans thread a few weeks back... quite creepy actually.. thread got pulled because of him

Sorry state of affairs when you can't pish yourself and make a rape joke. He deserves reinstating

And then sent pm's 'I like rape' etc to F Engels I think.....

And then sent pm's 'I like rape' etc to F Engels I think.....

completely right, but he then made an alias and before even making a post expressed his love for rape again.the sexual deviant was probably sweating behind the PC when typing it.