Evil Neighbours Thread

That's fucking terrifying.

Agreed. The guy comes across as a total basket case. As you have said Wolf, you need to be very careful, he may be a mentalist, but will almost certainly know every trick in the book, and is probably trying to get a rise out of you so that you'll look like the bad guy.

He doesn't seem to be short of enemies, so I'm sure someone will kick his c**t in one of these days. Going from what you've posted here, it's really the least that he deserves.

I posted a thread a while ago about my evil neighbour.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/204439-neighbours/page-3

He remains evil....................nd aggressive lately. In the last few weeks he has approached me numerous times and has tried to ban me from walking across a patch of open

Hold on !

If he's a serving Police Officer, this should be dealt with more severely and taken more seriously than it would do with normal Joe Public.

Go directly to his commanding officer, lodge a formal complaint and get the c**t suspended pending investigations

"As I have said to the police, I fear being either fitted up by him for something and they agree I am right be concerned".

"The police have been involved for quite a while, They have been very supportive, and they believe him to be mentally ill"

"The police are trying to deal with it and are worried it will end up making the papers."

What ???

Sorry Wolf,but this doesn't stack up.

If he is as bad as you say and the police have said all of the above, ther'es something far wrong here.

The guy would be suspended in an instant

In a way you are lucky that this guy is so openly aggressive - it's harder to pinpoint arsehole neighbours who slink about all day then bang about when everyone else is asleep.

To everyone else in the neighbourhood they must appear to be the poor disabled people and I reckon if they found out I was taking out an asbo they would take their side.

Getting to the stage where I couldn't really give a f**k to be honest what they think though.

After two weeks the majority of them would have been at their door also.

The thought had crossed my mind but I would rather work with the police and give them the chance to sort it if I can. If they fail or if I get the inkling they arent being genuine I will have no choice.

How about gathering the whole of P&B to slap him about?

I'm game.

How about gathering the whole of P&B to slap him about?

I'm game.

It's funny how often this thread (and similar ones) develop a bit of mob culture after a while. The "P+B Neighbourly peace keeping squad" has been mentioned a few times.

I'm also game........I live underneath an old woman who is convinced I'm some sort of master drug dealer and phones the police to come and see me about once a month. The police think she's just off her head and it doesn't bother me that much.

She bangs around at all sorts of hours and due to the nature of the building it gets very loud.

I've chosen to fight fire with fire though and resort to the following:

Music turned on before I leave for work, full blast on a 3 disc changer.

If my missus isn't in bed or home at nights I put both TVs on in the bedrooms and turn them up loud, then play GTA in the living room again with the sound up.

Bang the ceiling at random periods during the day.

And on one occasion, when the woman left the house I ran upstairs and put buttons (of the clothing type not chocolate) in her lock. I left for work at this time and sadly didnt get to see the result.

In some ways I feel a bit bad as she is old, however I did plenty for this neighbour before all this shit started : going to the shop for her in winter when it was icey outside, cutting down all the bushes around our path at the back door for easier access etc and suddenly she just turned against me. f**k her.

Firstly, put a glass bottle on his door handle. Then, place a shite - dog or human, the choice is yours - in front of his door. Cover the jobby in paper and set it alight. Knock his door then retreat to a distance where you can observe or hear the inevitable results.

He will answer his door to the sound of smashing glass which will give him the shiters. He will then attempt to put out the small fire by stamping on it, thus getting his shoes covered in animal or human excrement.

You will then laugh very hard and drive home with a massive cheesy on your coupon.

Works better if you put some petrol in the bottle .

Not too much though , you don't want an arson charge .

He went off on the sick for a while, possibly to avoid disciplinary action. He has since gone back and the police cannot confirm but he's not been at work for a while so he may actually now be suspended. I honestly don't know.

Sorry mate but I'm really finding all of this hard to believe.

Edited by Unleash The Nade

It's funny how often this thread (and similar ones) develop a bit of mob culture after a while. The "P+B Neighbourly peace keeping squad" has been mentioned a few times.

I'm also game........I live underneath an old woman who is convinced I'm some sort of master drug dealer and phones the police to come and see me about once a month. The police think she's just off her head and it doesn't bother me that much.

She bangs around at all sorts of hours and due to the nature of the building it gets very loud.

I've chosen to fight fire with fire though and resort to the following:

Music turned on before I leave for work, full blast on a 3 disc changer.

If my missus isn't in bed or home at nights I put both TVs on in the bedrooms and turn them up loud, then play GTA in the living room again with the sound up.

Bang the ceiling at random periods during the day.

And on one occasion, when the woman left the house I ran upstairs and put buttons (of the clothing type not chocolate) in her lock. I left for work at this time and sadly didnt get to see the result.

In some ways I feel a bit bad as she is old, however I did plenty for this neighbour before all this shit started : going to the shop for her in winter when it was icey outside, cutting down all the bushes around our path at the back door for easier access etc and suddenly she just turned against me. f**k her.

Fnarrrr!!!

How about gathering the whole of P&B to slap him about? I'm game.
As am I :thumsup2
Pay me well enough and i will see to him
This. No one is listening to Matty. He'll sort them out for you