Evil Neighbours Thread

I think I'm an evil neighbour. I wake up for work at 6.30 bang about have a shower,play with my dogs who are excited to see me and bark and growl at one another the louder the better, Bang cupboards getting my breakfast ready and then go to work. The only reason I don't give a f**k about my behaviour is because the lazy b*****ds up the stairs haven't done an honest days graft between them and sponge off society. f**k them!!!. We moved in May and took the dogs out for a walk the day we moved in. There was a lot of things fit for the bin including a mattress and a small couch just sitting in our enclosed back garden.Came back from the walk to find everything in garden gone including our garden furniture that was a heavy table and four chairs.Thought it was just b*****ds nicking things until the next day my girlfriend saw him carrying a mattress to a neighbours van but couldn't see anything else. Two days later Dog was sick and in the middle of the sick was a fag with weed in it that had just been tossed into our garden. Bumped into him the next day and asked him nicely to stop dumping fags into my garden, he claimed his tub had fallen out the window and was shittin himself and was very apologetic. Lasted two days before numerous items started landing in the garden including lots of fag ends, chips, onions and a kids cuddly toy that their dog had obviously ripped to shreds. They have a horrible little dog that strolls upto our front window prompting my dog to go ballistic and almost take our big telly down this can happen between 5-10 times a day as the dog just gets a free rein. Said dog shits in our garden and their daughter thinks she is a young Charlie Dimmock and pulls all our flowers and plants out their pots. Had it out with them about the dog a couple of times as they never pick up its shit but the front garden is not enclosed so apart from chasing the wee b*****d every time he strolls in there is nothing we can really do. If I wasn't so happy with the flat I stay in apart from them I would be off.

I think I'm an evil neighbour. I wake up for work at 6.30 bang about have a shower,play with my dogs who are excited to see me and bark and growl at one another the louder the better, Bang cupboards getting my breakfast ready and then go to work. The only reason I don't give a f**k about my behaviour is because the lazy b*****ds up the stairs haven't done an honest days graft between them and sponge off society.

I stopped reading here.

Idiot.

I think I'm an evil neighbour. I wake up for work at 6.30 bang about have a shower,play with my dogs who are excited to see me and bark and growl at one another the louder the better, Bang cupboards getting my breakfast ready and then go to work. The only reason I don't give a f**k about my behaviour is because the lazy b*****ds up the stairs haven't done an honest days graft between them and sponge off society. f**k them!!!. We moved in May and took the dogs out for a walk the day we moved in. There was a lot of things fit for the bin including a mattress and a small couch just sitting in our enclosed back garden.Came back from the walk to find everything in garden gone including our garden furniture that was a heavy table and four chairs.Thought it was just b*****ds nicking things until the next day my girlfriend saw him carrying a mattress to a neighbours van but couldn't see anything else. Two days later Dog was sick and in the middle of the sick was a fag with weed in it that had just been tossed into our garden. Bumped into him the next day and asked him nicely to stop dumping fags into my garden, he claimed his tub had fallen out the window and was shittin himself and was very apologetic. Lasted two days before numerous items started landing in the garden including lots of fag ends, chips, onions and a kids cuddly toy that their dog had obviously ripped to shreds. They have a horrible little dog that strolls upto our front window prompting my dog to go ballistic and almost take our big telly down this can happen between 5-10 times a day as the dog just gets a free rein. Said dog shits in our garden and their daughter thinks she is a young Charlie Dimmock and pulls all our flowers and plants out their pots. Had it out with them about the dog a couple of times as they never pick up its shit but the front garden is not enclosed so apart from chasing the wee b*****d every time he strolls in there is nothing we can really do. If I wasn't so happy with the flat I stay in apart from them I would be off.

You deserve each other.

I don't think you are an evil neighbour, I just think you come across as a complete c**t who has decided to fight fire with fire. Forgive me for falling into stereotypes but do you live in a council flat?

It happens and pisses people off, are you one of the spongers. Going by your football club I don't need the answer. Bloody spongers.

Never been unemployed in my life son, but I do know people who rely on benefits and I'm increasingly pissed off with this ridiculous belief purported and helped along by the Daily Mail and the Tory Government that those on benefits are scroungers.

I don't think you are an evil neighbour, I just think you come across as a complete c**t who has decided to fight fire with fire. Forgive me for falling into stereotypes but do you live in a council flat?

Private let in a nice area, they get their rent paid by a council run scheme and then sponge off the taxpayer.

I never claimed Confidemus that everyone on benefits was a sponger but far too many are and is one of the reasons this country is in such a mess.

I live next door to a partially deaf couple that like to kick f**k out of each other when drunk, leave their dogs outside all day to bark at every single sign of movement. They also like to get up at 5.30am and watch tv; of course being hard of hearing means that it is as loud as possible.

Could be worse!

I never claimed Confidemus that everyone on benefits was a sponger but far too many are and is one of the reasons this country is in such a mess.

Oh, do f**k off. Do you know what percentage of this country's spend is welfare? Try and do some research.

Gideon Osborne & co delight in brainwashing the likes of you with this shite. I suppose you reserve as much rage for the likes of Starbucks and Amazon who dodge paying the tax they should?

Open your eyes, son.

Would you like to know where the toilet is so you can take your face for a shite?

No , it's at the top of my stairs. I also have a downstairs toilet, so I'm fully versed in where to go when I need to defecate.

Also, I don't know how your digestive system works but fecal matter, to the best of my knowledge, exits the human body via the rectal passage and not via one of the orifices of the human head.

Overall, I would say your post was vastly unhelpful.