Evil Neighbours Thread

On parking related items, the renter in the next door house parks her Nissan so close to our drive as to make it difficult to enter on a semi-regular basis. This is despite ample space to park further back without blocking mail delivery, I assume she’s trying to stay as far away from the landlord’s mailbox as possible. It’s inconsiderate, but not illegal…considering scattering something harmless that looks like glass by the edge of my drive…rock candy?

On parking related items, the renter in the next door house parks her Nissan so close to our drive as to make it difficult to enter on a semi-regular basis. This is despite ample space to park further back without blocking mail delivery, I assume she’s trying to stay as far away from the landlord’s mailbox as possible. It’s inconsiderate, but not illegal…considering scattering something harmless that looks like glass by the edge of my drive…rock candy?
Torch the car, it's the only reasonable solution.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we got lucky when we moved a couple of months ago,a young guy moved in next to us at our old place and he seemed nice and quiet.Yesterday we got a message from an old neighbour showing 7 police cars,2 ambulances and a fast response car.The guy has lost the plot and had a go the the woman who moved into our old house and even punched the bathroom window in.

He was arrested along with his girlfriend 

Edited by keithgy

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

Looks like we got lucky when we moved a couple of months ago,a young guy moved in next to us at our old place and he seemed nice and quiet.Yesterday we got a message from an old neighbour showing 7 police cars,2 ambulances and a fast response car.The guy has lost the plot and had a go the the woman who moved into our old house and even punched the bathroom window in.

I reckon you could write a very interesting book on the many stories you have.

2 hours ago, keithgy said:

It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for

Which is why you shouldn't buy a house next to a Trappist monastery.

People will focus on the young guy who has a mad one and goes too far a couple of times a year (maybe the above is a bad example)

.... But overlook the cvnt who never says hello, parks like a knöb and cuts the grass at 20:30 when weans are sleeping.

There's a guy over the way who will go out his way not to say morning etc. Absolutely nae need for it. Best of luck when a courier trys to leave a parcel with me.

9 hours ago, V.Aye.R said:

People will focus on the young guy who has a mad one and goes too far a couple of times a year (maybe the above is a bad example)

.... But overlook the cvnt who never says hello, parks like a knöb and cuts the grass at 20:30 when weans are sleeping.

There's a guy over the way who will go out his way not to say morning etc. Absolutely nae need for it. Best of luck when a courier trys to leave a parcel with me.

You are the c**t here. Imagine being seething that a neighbour doesn’t say hello 😂

Cutting the grass at half eight is hardly outrageous behaviour.

8 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
17 hours ago, V.Aye.R said:

Cutting the grass at half eight is hardly outrageous behaviour.

Maybe not outrageous, but it's certainly cuntish.