Evil Neighbours Thread

42 minutes ago, BFTD said:

By law, every scheme has to have one full-time mummy who spends her day hanging out of an upstairs window, yelling at the local weans to stop having fun, and confronting anyone unfamiliar about why they're in her street.

A couple of weeks ago I was woken at 4 am by shouting outside. A couple of drunken lads were walking down the street being a bit noisy. Our neighbour was then hanging out of her bedroom window roaring that she was trying to sleep (this is what woke us up). Cue a 10 minute slagging match where she was shouting at them to go away, and they were calling her names. 

They got the last word by kicking over her bin and running away.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dope head that lives in the flat down below me fell asleep last night with a to of  beanz on the hob , resulting in two fire engines and an ambulance being called out with full blues & twos to deal with the fire and a rather disorientated him  being  " rescued " by the firemen and given oxygen by the paramedics . Usually it's the boys in blue who are more interested in his and his pals shenanigans so this is a step up for him . Not sure how much damage there is in his flat but I can't imagine the water from the hoses will have improved his decor . Stench of the smoke seems to have lessened this morning. 

2 hours ago, stanton said:

The Dope head that lives in the flat down below me fell asleep last night with a to of  beanz on the hob , resulting in two fire engines and an ambulance being called out with full blues & twos to deal with the fire and a rather disorientated him  being  " rescued " by the firemen and given oxygen by the paramedics . Usually it's the boys in blue who are more interested in his and his pals shenanigans so this is a step up for him . Not sure how much damage there is in his flat but I can't imagine the water from the hoses will have improved his decor . Stench of the smoke seems to have lessened this morning. 

Hope his pets are all ok . 

Parking an issue yet again. Are the "double parkers" causing an offence?? Owner of purple car is a repeat offender, and blocked someone else in Last night, and said person left for work at 6.05 this morning,  and not knowing where he lives, decided to blast the horn continuously,  which didn't go down very well , considering the time.

20210806_211103.jpg

Parking an issue yet again. Are the "double parkers" causing an offence?? Owner of purple car is a repeat offender, and blocked someone else in Last night, and said person left for work at 6.05 this morning,  and not knowing where he lives, decided to blast the horn continuously,  which didn't go down very well , considering the time.
20210806_211103.thumb.jpg.13cfdc509b39c6bf0bad275208f7bc54.jpg
I'd do the exact same regardless if I knew where the person stayed, maybe everyone else in the street would also have a word with the fanny that is blocking people in.

25 minutes ago, philpy said:

20210806_211103.jpg

I'd get some paint out and draw parking bays, if that white Jeep and the red car parked properly the purple car wouldn't have had to double park.

Edited by welshbairn

19 minutes ago, philpy said:

20210806_211103.jpg

IF you know who your blocking in AND you have spoken to them about it AND there's there's absolutely no other place to park within the local area, then its just about tolerable.  

Any other situation you are the worst of c**t.

A handful of people at my work will block people in the main car park cos there too fucking lazy to use the overflow which is at worst 50 yards away.

' I'm leaving before them' being the pathetic excuse.

39 minutes ago, philpy said:

20210806_211103.jpg

image.jpeg.ae0bf618e61a9a593fcd9c801177cdf1.jpeg

Good to have nosey Philpy back 

2 hours ago, philpy said:

20210806_211103.jpg

Which car is yours? Red and white cars are parked pretty shit. 

Car parking must be the most common, yet most easily avoided neighbour battle.

A mixture of generally ignorant people plus folk who give zero fvcks.
And lazy entitled c***s who think they own the street outside their house. If you can't get parked outside your house, park elsewhere and walk a couple of minutes.

35 minutes ago, V.Aye.R said:

And also some who get a wee stiffy at the thought of fucking the neighbours over.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, V.Aye.R said:

And lazy entitled c***s who think they own the street outside their house. If you can't get parked outside your house, park elsewhere and walk a couple of minutes.

I have neighbour who has painted spaces outside his house in a communal car park that is effectively council property, he also puts his wheelie bin in the space as he leaves, now I don't deliberately park there as I'm not a c**t and prefer to park where I can see my car but if I'm forced to I do enjoy shifting the bins and deliberately parking over his painted lines. 

I have neighbour who has painted spaces outside his house in a communal car park that is effectively council property, he also puts his wheelie bin in the space as he leaves, now I don't deliberately park there as I'm not a c**t and prefer to park where I can see my car but if I'm forced to I do enjoy shifting the bins and deliberately parking over his painted lines. 
I am petty and I'd deliberately park there forever, I'd consider buying a shitbox car for £100 just to leave in "his space".

36 minutes ago, thomas said:

I'd stick a flyer on a lamppost, purportedly from the Council, offering a reward for anyone with information regarding graffiti on their tarmac.