Evil Neighbours Thread

13 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

@Adam should invite the entire P'n'B massive to a BBQ at his place, bring your kids, dogs, cats and significant others. Repeat this every weekend until the evil neighbour moves out. 

Not sure dogs will be safe at this bbq,and sounds like the hosts childs friend could be a bad influence on the well behaved offspring of p&b 

8 hours ago, superbigal said:

Well a better neighbour than Herr Fritzel I suppose when it comes to use of the cellar.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57965260

A World War Two Panther battle tank is made ready for transportation from a residential property in Heikendorf, Germany, 2 July 2015

Refreshing to see a normal, American hoarder, er, collector in Germany. Unfortunately, we tend to see smaller, more feline panthers being found in homes around here too often.

Our current back fence neighbors are heading for evil neighbor territory. The whole lockdown thing went badly as their adult children all migrated back and the place is overloaded. Now it’s the youthful son peeking through the fence when people are in the hot tub or pool, shining auto headlights at the Mrs when she’s watering in the yard, and they chopped down some large hollies that exposed a badly deteriorating fence that they don’t want to help replace (for at least a year due to expenses) and that now allows anyone over 4’6” to look between much of the yards.

Additionally, a section of fence I repaired and heightened has now been used to park a non-roadworthy van between it and their garage, and place some chairs and a table to sit behind their garage and smoke weed.

The adults are relatively fine, the “kids” are total c**ts, but are not restrained by the adults. Could take all but the two young lads, who are the primary problem…so far I’m hoping their asses move back out.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Refreshing to see a normal, American hoarder, er, collector in Germany. Unfortunately, we tend to see smaller, more feline panthers being found in homes around here too often.

Our current back fence neighbors are heading for evil neighbor territory. The whole lockdown thing went badly as their adult children all migrated back and the place is overloaded. Now it’s the youthful son peeking through the fence when people are in the hot tub or pool, shining auto headlights at the Mrs when she’s watering in the yard, and they chopped down some large hollies that exposed a badly deteriorating fence that they don’t want to help replace (for at least a year due to expenses) and that now allows anyone over 4’6” to look between much of the yards.

Additionally, a section of fence I repaired and heightened has now been used to park a non-roadworthy van between it and their garage, and place some chairs and a table to sit behind their garage and smoke weed.

The adults are relatively fine, the “kids” are total c**ts, but are not restrained by the adults. Could take all but the two young lads, who are the primary problem…so far I’m hoping their asses move back out.

You pronounced garage wrong

On 23/07/2021 at 16:38, Adam said:

Well, the peace and quiet was good whilst it lasted. He’s now apparently told my son that his friend isn’t even allowed on this side of the street, let alone in the garden. The wee guy is a bit of a scheme goblin, but he’s never really given me any reason to think that he’s a badly behaved child.

I’m dreading bumping into him again as I just cannot be fucked with the aggro. Told my gf that I’m getting right fucked off with it and that I want to just sell and buy a new house with a fully private garden, which has caused some tension between us.

Honestly feel myself getting ill at the thought of what barmy reason he’s going to come up with next to prevent my kids from playing in their garden.

On 23/07/2021 at 18:30, Bert Raccoon said:

I refer to my earlier point of accusing him of being a nonce, set up a fake Facebook profile and post on the local Facebook group. He'll either be hounded out or dead by the end of the weekend. You could also accuse him of being a dognapper just  to add fuel to the fire 

I agree with Bert's thoughts. Maybe not the method but I reckon if you don't have enough in you to noise the old c**t up until he dies then there's something wrong. Tell your son to get all his wee pals round and play in the garden. You sit with them. Have a fake birthday party in the garden. Go fucking nuts

12 hours ago, TxRover said:

Now it’s the youthful son peeking through the fence when people are in the hot tub or pool, shining auto headlights at the Mrs when she’s watering in the yard

What age is this c**t?

39 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It seems you live in America, can't you just shoot them?

Assuming the Tx means he's in Texas this would mean shooting a good ol' boy from a big redneck family that probably have more guns than the British army.  

Have you ever seen the film Next of Kin?

44 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It seems you live in America, can't you just shoot them?

Yes, but disposing the bodies is difficult (not impossible, but…do we have a Mr. Wolf here?), and since he isn’t intruding on my property, not quite as easy as news stories suggest. On the other hand, wandering my lot with a .45 might constrain his viewing habits. As a bonus, the next neighbor behind to the north likes to pot squirrels with his air pistol (illegal, and stupid, within city limits).

On the whole the lad is worrisome, as his behavior (spends most of his time tinkering with his old, and loud, Camaro, seemingly un/underemployed, hanging around the abode, smoking pot with his mates and sisters, potentially peeping) is frustrating but (mostly) not illegal. The actions of the parents in taking down the hollies that blocked vision between the lots after we asked about them contributing to replacing the fence with a taller, privacy version, and then saying they couldn’t contribute for at least a year, is also unfortunate or deliberate (they blamed it on a misunderstanding with the Spanish speaking yardcrew)…plus the dad seems more paranoid from his pre-lockdown behavior, so who knows.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Yes, but disposing the bodies is difficult (not impossible, but…do we have a Mr. Wolf here?), and since he isn’t intruding on my property, not quite as easy as news stories suggest. On the other hand, wandering my lot with a .45 might constrain his viewing habits. As a bonus, the next neighbor behind to the north likes to pot squirrels with his air pistol (illegal, and stupid, within city limits).

On the whole the lad is worrisome, as his behavior (spends most of his time tinkering with his old, and loud, Camaro, seemingly un/underemployed, hanging around the abode, smoking pot with his mates and sisters, potentially peeping) is frustrating but (mostly) not illegal. The actions of the parents in taking down the hollies that blocked vision between the lots after we asked about them contributing to replacing the fence with a taller, privacy version, and then saying they couldn’t contribute for at least a year, is also unfortunate or deliberate (they blamed it on a misunderstanding with the Spanish speaking yardcrew)…plus the dad seems more paranoid from his pre-lockdown behavior, so who knows.

I'd suggest getting a gun anyway tbh, sounds like you'll be at war before the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd suggest getting a gun anyway tbh, sounds like you'll be at war before the end of the year.

They pretty much give you one on entry, FYI. Unfortunately, if this progress toward a second lockdown here continues, it may get a lot more tense.

As a side note, I am wondering if they make paintball capsules with animal attractive scents?

Second side note, they have no chickens.