Evil Neighbours Thread

I used to have door-banging neighbours. Really fucking annoyed me.
I no longer have door-banging neighbours.
I watched a great documentary about police corruption and drug dealing in 80s New York where they interviewed this Dominican dealer about various missing people and he just smiled and said "All I know is they're not around anymore" and the chill that went through me watching that was the same as reading the above.
Aye same. My first thought was Mrs Mathematics murdered them and buried them under the patio.

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.
My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.thumb.jpeg.cfbbbca6497fe41ee08870580d0e5bdf.jpeg
Selfish p***k, more consideration required.

52 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And the birds! 

Here's another one. It does look class right enough. 

Strictly could have them on as the opening number.

Eta, I bet they could murder a pint after that.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And the birds! 

Here's another one. It does look class right enough. 

Someone changed to audio to the David Marshall song (to the tune of 'Saturday Night') on one version I saw.

Sadly can't find it now.

On 14/12/2020 at 20:47, 8MileBU said:

Through my neighbours telling us his name and my missus nosying on FB it pans out he’s 17 and it was his girlfriend and his wee brother he was with, who’s only about 11.

If Hollywood has taught us anything, it's that the correct course of action is to leave the 17 year old alone but punch f**k out the 11 year old, then let the 17yo sit with his conscience.

On 11/01/2021 at 00:11, Ludo*1 said:

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.

My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

Is your first name Dirk and do you have a Holistic Detective Agency?

If not then the note isn't for you.

On 11/01/2021 at 09:07, Honest_Man#1 said:

I think lockdown is making some people go absolutely mental. As well as the incredibly loud family with the seething, screaming child below my flat, the one beside me that backs onto our bedroom has started playing music fairly loudly throughout the day. Not too bad during day time, but they start up about 7.30-8am every morning in the room directly beside our bedroom. Fine during the week as we’re up for work but on the weekends it makes me want to kick their head in, and because it’s the next block of flats with a different entrance I can’t actually go knock on the door to speak to them. Brutal.

Yeah this is beyond a joke now. I literally can’t ever have a lie in past 7.30am because of this c**t.

It’s so frustrating that it’s the next building. Basically leaves my options as:

- slide a note under the building entrance door just addressed to ‘top floor music flat’ or something
-  knock like f**k on the wall to show I’m seething and hope it doesn’t just make him do it louder
- philpy him to the council/police

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah this is beyond a joke now. I literally can’t ever have a lie in past 7.30am because of this c**t.

It’s so frustrating that it’s the next building. Basically leaves my options as:

- slide a note under the building entrance door just addressed to ‘top floor music flat’ or something
-  knock like f**k on the wall to show I’m seething and hope it doesn’t just make him do it louder

Does it not have a services button that works early in the morning to let you in?

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Does it not have a services button that works early in the morning to let you in?

That’s a fair shout actually, never thought of that. I know some of those service buttons buzz all flats rather than just letting you in, so I may end up getting torrents of abuse from the full building, but worth a shot.

23 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That’s a fair shout actually, never thought of that. I know some of those service buttons buzz all flats rather than just letting you in, so I may end up getting torrents of abuse from the full building, but worth a shot.

Alternatively hang outside the door with a bag of shopping like Liam neeson in taken waiting for someone to come out. 

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

D - buzz their buzzer, and go up and talk to them face to face about it.