Evil Neighbours Thread

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Imagine slamming the door deliberately to annoy folk.

I'd be shiting through your letter box if you were my new neighbour*.

Reveal hidden contents

Not because of the door slamming, that's just how I greet new neighbours.  Lays a marker down. 

You'd probably shite through your own letter box.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

You'd probably shite through your own letter box.

Not for the first time.

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Mum?

What?

There's a monk shitting through our letterbox.

The Shitting Monk.  Great pub. Cant wait till it opens again. 

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.

My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

Tempted to send something like this to the Covid-spreading vermin that live next door to me tbh. 

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Recently moved into a flat. Had a completely lazy day yesterday and not moved from the sofa other than to go to the toilet or make something to eat.

My missus was a bit spooked as she heard a scuffling noise on our front door like something rubbing up against it at about 11pm. I went to check and see thinking it was just her imagination only to find this pinned to the door with blu-tac.

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

Simply because they think that a capital I has a dot above it, slam it so hard that the people of Edinburgh are phoning the police about the resultant bang.

Imagine slamming the door deliberately to annoy folk.
I'd be shiting through your letter box if you were my new neighbour*.
Spoiler

Not because of the door slamming, that's just how I greet new neighbours.  Lays a marker down. 

Good power play, I wouldn't f**k with someone mental enough to shit through letter boxes.

5 minutes ago, Ekhibee88 said:

Speaking of Neighbours. Do you notice your neighbours leaving the  house, can you see them in the house etc. Or do you not take notice. 

Guy across has his light on in living room but never shuts the curtains.

Wants you to watch him imo

On 11/01/2021 at 00:11, Ludo*1 said:

IMG-20210110-WA0006.jpeg

And don’t fucking do it again!!!