Evil Neighbours Thread

If he's as old as was said, the only thing to do is track him down and find out WTF he was thinking. It could be a case of mistaken identity and an apology issued and reimbursed for the cost of the window is adequate. If he's at it, I truly suggest battering the living shite out of him and his old man. 

If he's a younger kid, the best course of action is probably accepting the damage and going about your life as if it never happened. The police won't do anything and they'll have known they got to you and you'll become a target much like one of my neighbours who spends a lot of time threatening children across his back fence. He's put cameras up, it changes nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

was he on his own or was he out with some fellow goblins? Only possible motive (using that loosely because it's about as senseless as it gets) might've been doing it to amuse some friends of his in a "haha check this out im going to throw something through a strangers window look at how edgy and cool i am" deal.

doubt that would help much, but if it is then maybe there's hope of some social media evidence floating around that the police could use.

Through my neighbours telling us his name and my missus nosying on FB it pans out he’s 17 and it was his girlfriend and his wee brother he was with, who’s only about 11.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

If he's as old as was said, the only thing to do is track him down and find out WTF he was thinking. It could be a case of mistaken identity and an apology issued and reimbursed for the cost of the window is adequate. If he's at it, I truly suggest battering the living shite out of him and his old man. 

If he's a younger kid, the best course of action is probably accepting the damage and going about your life as if it never happened. The police won't do anything and they'll have known they got to you and you'll become a target much like one of my neighbours who spends a lot of time threatening children across his back fence. He's put cameras up, it changes nothing. 

We think that’s very possibly the case as my next door neighbours middle son is of similar age and think they might’ve got the wrong house but thats besides the point. Next door despite being helpful on Saturday have been very, very quiet since. I’d love to be able to write more but I totally can’t at the moment.

Id be tempted to take your daughter round his house and show him the upset he has caused her. Battering a 17 year old is only going to get you in trouble and you will be the loser in that situation.

If they are scummy then it might not work but might give you a bit of closure

13 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Id be tempted to take your daughter round his house and show him the upset he has caused her. Battering a 17 year old is only going to get you in trouble and you will be the loser in that situation.

If they are scummy then it might not work but might give you a bit of closure

Decent shout, but maybe not traumatise the wee lass any further. 

Have a word with him. Might not work. 

Violence is a shite reaction, however tempting it might be... 

On 13/12/2020 at 10:11, 8MileBU said:

Unsure if I should maybe be posting this on the “When is it physically acceptable to assault someone” thread as that’s how I feel just now. Still physically shaking with anger this morning and could actually cry at the thought of the “what ifs”. 

Not exactly evil neighbours either because they were great, as were the police, but last night for absolutely no reason whatsoever one of the local young gutter dwelling fucking vermin decided to launch a big rock from the lane behind through my daughters bedroom window. Luckily it seems to have only broken the outside pane of glass and luckily my daughter had just gone to the toilet but had it happened two minutes earlier, she would’ve been stood right behind the window getting her pyjamas on. It’s very obviously a young kid’s bedroom as well as you’ll can see from these photos. Never been this angry in my life. Utter utter scum! 😢😡

E932AEA9-E592-4CC2-9E65-CD7F09DF909D.jpeg

FB458C51-8B3D-4574-AFFB-7DA4E94ECE70.jpeg

See the source image

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Through my neighbours telling us his name and my missus nosying on FB it pans out he’s 17 and it was his girlfriend and his wee brother he was with, who’s only about 11.

You need to get an unknown nutter to give him a slap, which will  show him the error of his ways.

Fighting fire with fire is the only option to put this to bed.

If he's 17 and pulling shit like this, where's he going from here? Hope your daughter is okay by the way.

6 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Not a criticism of 8mile who is processing and dealing with this in a mature way with some understandable feelings, but Christ there's a lot of folk who think they're the Punisher on here.

More like the Pacifier..

0E391F65-E326-42DE-A05A-288E2B3D0389.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Not a criticism of 8mile who is processing and dealing with this in a mature way with some understandable feelings, but Christ there's a lot of folk who think they're the Punisher on here.

Him and his brother (11?) have no hope. There is no punishment handed out by the parents or the police that will stop them from laughing and doing it again.

What will they throw through a window next time?

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

Him and his brother (11?) have no hope. There is no punishment handed out by the parents or the police that will stop them from laughing and doing it again.

What will they throw through a window next time?

That's just assumption after assumption, with a weird rhetorical question on the end. Maybe they'll throw a gun through someone's window next! None of which makes a bunch of middle aged men licking their lips at the thought of giving some random a right good kicking any less weird tbh

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That's just assumption after assumption, with a weird rhetorical question on the end. Maybe they'll throw a gun through someone's window next! None of which makes a bunch of middle aged men licking their lips at the thought of giving some random a right good kicking any less weird tbh

Never mentioned a bunch of middle aged men at any point, but if you think fast track passes for Alton Towers is the answer for feral little fuckers like this, then I hope they never start cutting about your area.

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Never mentioned a bunch of middle aged men at any point, but if you think fast track passes for Alton Towers is the answer for feral little fuckers like this, then I hope they never start cutting about your area.

Who mentioned Alton Towers? What are you talking about? The middle aged men are you and the other wheezy lads on here piggy backing a difficult time for a poster to masturbate your slowly shrinking machismo.

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Who mentioned Alton Towers? What are you talking about? The middle aged men are you and the other wheezy lads on here piggy backing a difficult time for a poster to masturbate your slowly shrinking machismo.

Cool story mate.

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

You're the one saying the only options to deal with a 17 year old putting a stone through a window are give him a kicking or give him fast pass tickets to Alton Towers so I'd be careful about throwing that around. 

😂 Needs to have the last word.