Evil Neighbours Thread

Missus phoned the police. Not much I could do.
ETA: It was also neighbours who gave police the name as I didn’t know who the scumbag was.
Ah fair enough, hope I'm wrong and they do catch the little p***k, hopefully he "falls" down the stairs if they lift him.

14 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Question has to be asked. Where was Bobby Skidmarks last night, he always appeared to have an unhealthy obsession with 8mileBU.

Right mate, don’t get me wrong, I do genuinely appreciate the sentiment earlier, but no that question didn’t need to be asked nor did the suggestion need to made. Leave it at that eh? Cheers x

17 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Right mate, don’t get me wrong, I do genuinely appreciate the sentiment earlier, but no that question didn’t need to be asked nor did the suggestion need to made. Leave it at that eh? Cheers x

I thought it was decent banter, tbh. Humour in a grim situation is usually a good thing.

Shocking 8mile, hope the justice system works. Failing hopefully you can corner him for a punt to the pie.

Question has to be asked. Where was Bobby Skidmarks last night, he always appeared to have an unhealthy obsession with 8mileBU.

Absolutely horrendous patter. Quoted to remind myself to red dot later.

Aye banter aside and petty differences on an online forum, behaviour like that is intolerable. Hopefully the wee c**t gets his head kicked in.

Of course it Intolerable as noted by myself earlier. Just a bit of fucking banter to lighten the mood ffs. Hope they catch the fucker @8MileBU

Scumbag 

8mile get the security systems you’ve bought up pronto. Sadly you’ll find that you’ve done nothing but be in the wrong place when this little shit has decided to brick a house for no reason.

You’ll find he’s known to the police, but without an active witness they can’t act despite wanting too, however they’ll be keeping a close eye on him for the foreseeable.

On 13/12/2020 at 12:11, 8MileBU said:

17, 18, 19 maybe.

23 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Ok, go out and find him, take a witness. Call him a fucking arsehole, if he throws punch first, defend yourself emoji6.png

Don't do that, self defence isn't a reasonable excuse. Just put a balaclava on and smash him with a metal pole one night outside his house.

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

8mile get the security systems you’ve bought up pronto. Sadly you’ll find that you’ve done nothing but be in the wrong place when this little shit has decided to brick a house for no reason.

You’ll find he’s known to the police, but without an active witness they can’t act despite wanting too, however they’ll be keeping a close eye on him for the foreseeable.

We bought them and set them up yesterday. Need to get a couple of extendable arms for them though as it’s difficult to position the back one to cover the full back garden properly. Did capture (potentially) the same wee c**t walking down the lane behind us, jumping up and looking over into our garden last night. It’s such a nice wee bit where I live and all quiet living families with wee kids. Unfortunately the lane at the back is a thoroughfare through to the older, schemie bits.

The feeling of uselessness is absolutely horrible though. Feel like I’m unable to protect my home and more importantly my daughter. She settled fine and slept well last night to be fair but the thought of the scum returning to have another crack whilst she’s in her bed makes me feel sick.

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Just put a balaclava on and smash him with a metal pole one night outside his house

Part of me is thinking (for a long time certainly) that this is the only language kuntz like this understand but nowadays (even more so nowadays) I find myself thinking do not give the little kunt any opportunity to 'play the victim'.

He'll get his eventually. Probably from an equally despicable kunt but as long as they're tearing into each other and no one else, no harm done. 

We bought them and set them up yesterday. Need to get a couple of extendable arms for them though as it’s difficult to position the back one to cover the full back garden properly. Did capture (potentially) the same wee c**t walking down the lane behind us, jumping up and looking over into our garden last night. It’s such a nice wee bit where I live and all quiet living families with wee kids. Unfortunately the lane at the back is a thoroughfare through to the older, schemie bits.
The feeling of uselessness is absolutely horrible though. Feel like I’m unable to protect my home and more importantly my daughter. She settled fine and slept well last night to be fair but the thought of the scum returning to have another crack whilst she’s in her bed makes me feel sick.

You’ll probably find the wee c**t went back out of curiosity to see if anything had happened or if there was any chance he’d been spotted. Those cameras will probably scare any of them off going near your house again.

However if not at least the police will have photographic evidence to nail the little fucker.

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I think kids are a lot more resilient than we expect them to be. That doesn't dismiss what you're going through yourself though, it's completely understandable that you'd feel powerless or uneasy for a long while. Sorry to hear about what's happened and I pray the guy ends up with his day in court. Shitty behaviour at the best of times but doing this to what's clearly a young lassie's bedroom is utterly disgraceful and indefensible.

Just now, NotThePars said:

I think kids are a lot more resilient than we expect them to be. That doesn't dismiss what you're going through yourself though, it's completely understandable that you'd feel powerless or uneasy for a long while. Sorry to hear about what's happened and I pray the guy ends up with his day in court. Shitty behaviour at the best of times but doing this to what's clearly a young lassie's bedroom is utterly disgraceful and indefensible.

We’ve brought her up properly, that’s the difference. She’s young enough and naive enough to trust mum & dad and believe that just because the police have been round and we got the Ring cameras that it’s all done with and there’s nothing to worry about anymore.

was he on his own or was he out with some fellow goblins? Only possible motive (using that loosely because it's about as senseless as it gets) might've been doing it to amuse some friends of his in a "haha check this out im going to throw something through a strangers window look at how edgy and cool i am" deal.

doubt that would help much, but if it is then maybe there's hope of some social media evidence floating around that the police could use.