Evil Neighbours Thread

41 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Just tell your daughter you made a mistake and it was a bird that flew into the window?

She’s not stupid mate.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tony?

Not helpful.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

17-19 year old walking around bricking houses? Fucking hell man. 

Hopefully you get an apology and squared up for the window. 

Can’t get my head round targeting a child’s window. Would half get it if it’d been another 10 year old mine had fell out with but mine’s a wee quiet bugger and even then, why would you do that? 

I wish I’d get an apology and squared up for the window but very much doubt it.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Ok, go out and find him, take a witness. Call him a fucking arsehole, if he throws punch first, defend yourself emoji6.png

Would love to but I’m not much use if I get lifted.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

I can’t imagine how I’d feel if that happened to my daughters room window. The rage must be all consuming. Hope they catch the c**t. 

It is mate. Barely slept a wink and the “what ifs” have been tormenting me since. Can’t get my head around why anyone would do such a thing for no reason whatsoever. 

Despite my outward appearance on this forum, in reality I am a quiet living family man who gets in zero bother and barely even know anyone where I live other than my neighbours. I’m a boring b*****d to be honest, but I’m fine with that.

I believe that the deeds drawing shows that the boundary line comes out from the garage. Hes dug into the drive over this line. I've tried to park to the left to be courteous for years and already struggle to get bins past. Now hes going to park even closer so I'm worried I wont be able to get out of my car if he parks on the new boundary.
Hes just decided that its half and half but the deeds show a slight diagonal from my side. If anything I appear to own more of the driveway imo.
It seems petty but giving up a few inches will be the difference in being able to get bins out or shopping to the house etc.
It's all his way or nothing.
I think I will need to get a surveyor unless my lawyer has detailed plans.

Your local authority will have a cartographic team who may be able to help. Not sure if it’s in their remit to assist with disputes on private property but may me worth an ask. I used them a few years ago to determine a boundary between owner of former council property and a current council property.

Very minor annoyance compared to the utter cuntery 8Mile is having to deal with, but the neighbours below us moved out and a new family have moved in and are unbelievably loud.

They have a relatively young child who goes fucking mental quite regularly which is bad enough, but even the parents just seem to not be capable of speaking at a normal volume. Even just having conversations with each other they shout.

It is mate. Barely slept a wink and the “what ifs” have been tormenting me since. Can’t get my head around why anyone would do such a thing for no reason whatsoever. 
Despite my outward appearance on this forum, in reality I am a quiet living family man who gets in zero bother and barely even know anyone where I live other than my neighbours. I’m a boring b*****d to be honest, but I’m fine with that.
Shouldve sorted it yourself without giving names to the police they will just say there is no evidence and if anything happens to the runt you'll be the first person they'll be at.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Shouldve sorted it yourself without giving names to the police they will just say there is no evidence and if anything happens to the runt you'll be the first person they'll be at.

This.

Unfortunately plod will do f**k all.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Missus phoned the police. Not much I could do.

ETA: It was also neighbours who gave police the name as I didn’t know who the scumbag was.

Edited by 8MileBU

Unsure if I should maybe be posting this on the “When is it physically acceptable to assault someone” thread as that’s how I feel just now. Still physically shaking with anger this morning and could actually cry at the thought of the “what ifs”. 
Not exactly evil neighbours either because they were great, as were the police, but last night for absolutely no reason whatsoever one of the local young gutter dwelling fucking vermin decided to launch a big rock from the lane behind through my daughters bedroom window. Luckily it seems to have only broken the outside pane of glass and luckily my daughter had just gone to the toilet but had it happened two minutes earlier, she would’ve been stood right behind the window getting her pyjamas on. It’s very obviously a young kid’s bedroom as well as you’ll can see from these photos. Never been this angry in my life. Utter utter scum! [emoji22][emoji35]
E932AEA9-E592-4CC2-9E65-CD7F09DF909D.thumb.jpeg.c8301c2f31ca155324c4e3e15e05f79b.jpeg
FB458C51-8B3D-4574-AFFB-7DA4E94ECE70.thumb.jpeg.6e4cbcab710ec558fd049ec692d97358.jpeg
People like that don't think about anything they're just scumbags.
Hope they get caught.
Years ago some twats dropped a brick on my dads car from a bridge and nearly went through the windscreen. I was ten or so.
Some people are just p***ks.

The missus had to phone her Dad to come pick up my wee lassie and take her back over to stay at theirs because she was scared. That’s what has me so upset because A: The bairn shouldn’t be scared in her own house and B: What the f**k kind of scum bricks what’s clearly a wee kids window?? 

I was at the back door having a quick cigarette just before the AJ/Pulev fight was due to begin and seen the boy who did it look over the fence and throw the rock before running off. Have found out who it is, name, where they stay etc.

f**k that, up to his door and ask for the money for the repair (assuming it’s a nice enough family). Wait to see him down a close and kindly ask, with persuasion, that he doesn’t do it again if his parents are unlikely to bothered by their child’s actions.
Glad the bairn is okay, sure she’ll be shaken up but will be fine again in no time.

46 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

f**k that, up to his door and ask for the money for the repair (assuming it’s a nice enough family). Wait to see him down a close and kindly ask, with persuasion, that he doesn’t do it again if his parents are unlikely to bothered by their child’s actions.
Glad the bairn is okay, sure she’ll be shaken up but will be fine again in no time.

Thanks. She seems ok tonight and we bought a couple of Ring Security Cams today. The family are known gutter life according to neighbours who are actually from around here. I will send you a DM with regards the bold bit.