Evil Neighbours Thread

2 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

In fairness to him he has offered to replace the furniture and made his laddie apologise to my mum so cant say fairer than that. Think he was more embarrased than anything

Wait till he coughs up for the furniture before you burn his house down.

37 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

Put your postcode into this site to get a better idea of your house boundaries.

https://scotlis.ros.gov.uk/?_ga=2.15287798.1709120903.1569588916-1982197395.1569588916

I was looking at that site only yesterday. Not cos I'm interested in boundaries ... I'm just a nosy b*****d who wanted to find out how much my neighbour bought their flat for. 

Thankfully work is done now. Drive definitely feels tighter although it is arguably half and half.
From the guy who complained that I got clean water on his sons car its somehow ok to leave mortar and concrete footprints all over my path. Absolute self centred bellend with double standards had to buy cleaner from b&q.
Wouldn't mind spray painting a giant boaby on the monoblock tbh.

Stay next door to a bellend like that. Does not give a f**k what he does to your property but suddenly takes umbrage when you do the same back. Have now discovered that his garden is his pride and joy and instead of retaliating I give his garden a sprinkling of industrial weedkiller.  If I ever move a few days afterwards he will discover his garden is a desert.

On 27/09/2019 at 14:43, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I was looking at that site only yesterday. Not cos I'm interested in boundaries ... I'm just a nosy b*****d who wanted to find out how much my neighbour bought their flat for. 

Not convinced by its accuracy. It only has sales in my building up to 2006, but there have been at least 3 since then.

And I paid much less than the folk in 2006!

17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

You can inflate valuations on Zoopla by changing the number of rooms in your house etc.

Land registry is the only one based on actual selling price

Zoopla tells you the last sale price in addition to their loose variable valuation (plus you can see both for all your street's entries on one page).

I can see that the couple across from us, who bought 3 months after we did, paid £7k more for pretty much the same house but with a much smaller garden.  Our superior Zoopla valuation reflects this.  ^_^

Edited by Hedgecutter

• 7 months later...

Think I’m going to have to go and have a word with the neighbours.

Been on lockdown in deepest darkest Dundee with my girlfriend since March and her neighbours have been getting on our tits. The dog keeps going through the hedge and shitting in the garden. I tried and failed to block gaps in the hedge, will need to have another go. It barks in the garden every fucking day, probably because it wants walked - I’ve never seen it being walked ever since I’ve been here.

The dog shit is one thing but last night the son of the house owners was playing FIFA from 11pm to 4am, screaming his head off because things weren’t going his way. Shouting stuff like “FUUUUUUUCKIN HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAME IS FUCKIN SHITE.” It kept me up all fucking night.

Been on lockdown in deepest darkest Dundee with my girlfriend since March and her neighbours have been getting on our tits. The dog keeps going through the hedge and shitting in the garden. I tried and failed to block gaps in the hedge, will need to have another go. It barks in the garden every fucking day, probably because it wants walked - I’ve never seen it being walked ever since I’ve been here.

The dog shit is one thing but last night the son of the house owners was playing FIFA from 11pm to 4am, screaming his head off because things weren’t going his way. Shouting stuff like “FUUUUUUUCKIN HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAME IS FUCKIN SHITE.” It kept me up all fucking night.

Get slippery p to “take care” of the dog. The kid, think you would beat him in a fight?

53 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Hey neighbour!

How's the court case coming along?

Spoiler

I am of course joking.

Our neighbour (who is due up in court for multiple rapes and sexual assaults) has made completely false allegations to the council about my dogs on a couple of occasions to the point the council just ignore him now. Our oldest is up until 4 arguing with his mates on the PS4 but he is quiet enough that neighbours won't hear him.

But the noise in Dryburgh from about 11pm till 2am is unreal just now, slamming doors, folk screaming, arguing and blaring music.

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Hey neighbour!

How's the court case coming along?

Reveal hidden contents

I am of course joking.

Our neighbour (who is due up in court for multiple rapes and sexual assaults) has made completely false allegations to the council about my dogs on a couple of occasions to the point the council just ignore him now. Our oldest is up until 4 arguing with his mates on the PS4 but he is quiet enough that neighbours won't hear him.

But the noise in Dryburgh from about 11pm till 2am is unreal just now, slamming doors, folk screaming, arguing and blaring music.

Had to check where Dryburgh is, thankfully I'm not near there otherwise that could have been awkward! 😄 (obviously I would have been another neighbour as well, not the rapey one)

But yeah the noise here isn't great here just now. If it's not the dog next door it's another one of the hundreds of the dogs that seem to live on this street. Quite often people shouting here as well and last week I saw a stand-off between two groups of bams in the middle of the night.

One thing that's struck me since being here is the amount of wee p***ks flying around on dirt bikes. It was only when I googled it I realised it's been a problem in Dundee for a while now. I know I'm turning into an old man when I say this but I don't care - the noise they make is annoying as f**k and it's not great being down the park for a bit of the old daily exercise and there's some utter w**k flying through the middle of it on his motorbike.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

Had to check where Dryburgh is, thankfully I'm not near there otherwise that could have been awkward! 😄 (obviously I would have been another neighbour as well, not the rapey one)

But yeah the noise here isn't great here just now. If it's not the dog next door it's another one of the hundreds of the dogs that seem to live on this street. Quite often people shouting here as well and last week I saw a stand-off between two groups of bams in the middle of the night.

One thing that's struck me since being here is the amount of wee p***ks flying around on dirt bikes. It was only when I googled it I realised it's been a problem in Dundee for a while now. I know I'm turning into an old man when I say this but I don't care - the noise they make is annoying as f**k and it's not great being down the park for a bit of the old daily exercise and there's some utter w**k flying through the middle of it on his motorbike.

Yeah the bike thing is a problem, myself and @Melanius Mullarkey have discussed it before, I used to think it was youngsters heading to the Campy at night but it seems to be all over the city. 

All the dogs barking at night is another major pain, you never hear the owner shouting "Rover, shut the f**k up!" They seem to just let it carry on.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah the bike thing is a problem, myself and @Melanius Mullarkey have discussed it before, I used to think it was youngsters heading to the Campy at night but it seems to be all over the city. 

All the dogs barking at night is another major pain, you never hear the owner shouting "Rover, shut the f**k up!" They seem to just let it carry on.

I think the bike c***s have been replaced by boy racer revving c***s. Kingsway Retail Park sounds like Brands Hatch these days.

Thank f**k my neighbours are ok now. Couldn't have coped with them making noise all night during this.

Regarding the dog noise I recorded times and dates and confronted the neighbours at the door in a nice way. Totally denied.

Then sent a letter saying to stop it. Their mum then made up lies about me and said myself and my dad made her daughter scared even though a week later she invited us in for a chat. Next time they were at it I tapped on the wall so they phone the police. Police tried to take their side automatically because they were disabled.

Had mediation and they got a severe telt from them and it stopped.

Absolutely recommend recording everything, do not underestimate how twisted and deceitful people will become when told to behave.

Actually found them bad mouthing me on facebook and putting in writing that they are making noise deliberately. Game set and match.

Edited to add

Dog noise was between 2-4am almost every night.

27 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Thank f**k my neighbours are ok now. Couldn't have coped with them making noise all night during this.

Regarding the dog noise I recorded times and dates and confronted the neighbours at the door in a nice way. Totally denied.

Then sent a letter saying to stop it. Their mum then made up lies about me and said myself and my dad made her daughter scared even though a week later she invited us in for a chat. Next time they were at it I tapped on the wall so they phone the police. Police tried to take their side automatically because they were disabled.

Had mediation and they got a severe telt from them and it stopped.

Absolutely recommend recording everything, do not underestimate how twisted and deceitful people will become when told to behave.

Actually found them bad mouthing me on facebook and putting in writing that they are making noise deliberately. Game set and match.

Edited to add

Dog noise was between 2-4am almost every night.

My neighbours dog used to make noise at that time, but instead of tapping on the wall so they called the police (a bit odd imo), I banged on their door at 3am and told them to shut their dog up. 2 days later, he got rid of the dog. Good news for the dog too, you could hear it in its cage all day and night.