Evil Neighbours Thread

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hope the next time you go to a Morrisey concert someone throws a bacon roll at him and he storms off and you’ve spent a fortune getting there and feel sad. Yeh.

Good, but you ruined it all with the incorrect spelling. IMO.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No i mean i hope you incorrectly buy tickets to a tribute act called Morrisey and then all that happens.
I actually dont give a shit, I just wanted in on a fun argument.

No probs, you're more than welcome to join in.

Thank you.

Turns out another neighbour has had stuff nicked too. Other tools and wood etc to make this coop out of I assume. He's an extremely frail old boy who has a terminal illness. I only found out his stuff got nicked after chatting to him for the first time in a while. 
So he has soaked a load of rat poison and meal worms in a bucket of water and is going to feed the hens tomorrow.

Not all heroes wear capes. God speed old man danger.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

sicko

I think you'll find that it's the geriatric idiot,*  that's the 'sicko'.

Thank you.

eta

* not the buffoon on this site.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Quick update. Not been on for a while, busy times.

2 out of 5 chickens down. The other three don't seem to have any issues. Probably out of date rat poison or they're slowly dying. Scraggly b*****ds.

The guy has moved his coop closer to his house and I can't see it from the gap in the hedge but its driving my dog nuts. 

No further thievery as yet but the gate goes up tomorrow after ive had a word with a neighbour re permission. Communal path and all.

Old boy alive and kicking.

Honestly, I believe this old guy will do anything. He's proper old school - I'm sure he's an old farmer or brought up on a farm or something but also think he may have been in the army at some stage. 

I'd hardly spoken to him before this and I'm seriously glad I've never pissed him off myself 😂 

8 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

This is like an episode of Still Game from when it was good

I'm open to selling them this idea if and when there's a reboot.

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I was going to be starting up a wee project to get eggs and donate them to the auld folk in the area. But one of my b*****d neighbours has poisoned all my fucking chickens.

I'm not actually that far from Invergowrie...do you have a hedge...? And are you a dope smoking theiving b*****d?